Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Oh my goodness, thanks for the laughs!
Particularly liked how they were wondering if letting Liara out of the stasis field had been wise
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is gonna be beautiful. My first thought when seeing the summary of this fic. Then I read it. And I'm gonna say the same thing. That was beautiful. I would love to see a full AU from this, but I will sit content with this.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love this! Liara's character was wonderfully funny but you made this change believable, especially her sadness near the end when she became quieter. That ending was sweet and I loved how everything changed back to cheerful. Loved this!
RheasHelm chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Interesting version of Liara; not something I really like, but kind of fun anyway for the sheer difference to the official version. Shepard seems strangely... subdued though, I wonder what Liara sees in him. Sounds like she's just trophy-hunting.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I see you haven't tagged this as 'finished', does that mean you're continuing on win his? I do hope so, as this was very entertaining. Though this 'Liara' seems to have very little in common with the innocent blue girl I came to really like in game, I enjoy reading about his one all the same.
tccarty chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I absolutely adore this version of Liara. Someone should devote a whole full fic to her. Love this.
Mauke chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
"... I should go." Hahaha. Priceless Shepard moment.

A very good story of a "What if ...?" from the Mass Effect universe.