Reviews for We Are Young
PinkyZiel chapter 22 . 5/1
That was so satisfying and so cute and so romantic and just. so. PERFECT wow
PinkyZiel chapter 11 . 4/29
YOU JUST MADE ME LOVE BIXSLOW
Ryoko Delphinium chapter 23 . 2/21
This was amazing! Just so so so soooooo AMAZING! Honestly, your writing is so good and the relationships that exist in this book are so mature and unique. Like, you break so many stereotypes and tropes and story cliches (even the cliches that were formed to try to break older cliches). You’ve opened my eyes to see more of what relationships can look like (be it romantic, friendship or family) and the relationships and characters in this book are so unique yet so grounded in reality (unlike many other stories that take some characteristics too far). They are all so multi-dimensional. This is the best fanfic I’ve read, EVER!
Ryoko Delphinium chapter 8 . 2/19
At this juncture, I just want to say: YOU’RE SUPER AMAZING! Like, one of the best writers I’ve come across. A few chapters in and I already loved the narrative style and pacing of the story. But this chapter really did it for me! This sort of heartfelt stuff is usually really cringey for me but you wrote this chapter BEAUTIFULLY! And I love love love the way you characterized all the characters and their relationships! It really makes them all work really well! Better than in the original anime hahaha
Really love your work! I’ve read fanfiction for years but have never loved an author’s writing enough to leave an review, UNTIL NOW! I hope you keep writing!
DreamHeart8 chapter 22 . 12/13/2020
This is a beautiful story, you developed each character very well and gave everyone interesting stories, waaaa I loved TuT thank you for giving us such a beautiful story.
dngerous chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
i always come back to this story. like its already been a year since fairy tail ended, but this story will forever remain in my heart. the author really gave us this wonderful gift of a story, i had never felt this personal connection to a piece of work. this story is so beautiful, it feels like Hiro Mashima’s characters are real people and somebody that we could all relate to. its crazy i just love this story so much, i’ll always come back to this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/8/2020
man, everything I re read this book, I just wanna cry HAHAHA the way you wrote them, it’s just wow and so amazing and I can’t even phrase my words properly because I always feel so much emotions reading this book and the way you write their friendship is so beautiful, I want it too ! thank you for such a great story author! sigh if only it can get printed without copyright issues and stuff, I’ll be the first to buy a copy
Lovetoreadff chapter 19 . 12/31/2019
This was such a lovely chapter. Thank you for painting a beautiful background for Loke. You gave him more dimensions and feelings and emotions. He is more evolved because of how you had written his story. I also loved the bit about how just because he loved someone or had feelings for them, he didn’t automatically assume that they owe him feelings back. It is heartbreaking that he feels so much yet, he can only stand by and watch how this woman is happy with someone else. If I may, sometimes the characters we love are drawn black and white, just outlines on white paper (like manga), but with your story you have given depth and shading and colour to these characters, their inner lives, thoughts and emotions. I am really enjoying the story so far and I am looking forward to seeing how the rest plays out. Thank you for your work. All the best.
Lovetoreadff chapter 15 . 12/29/2019
This was a heavy chapter filled with lots of emotions, confusion, confessions! Thank you for throwing in an “I choose you, (Laxus/ Pikachu)”. It was a light hearted Easter egg and I loved it. Thank you for your work. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
stranger1999 chapter 23 . 12/27/2019
This story is one of the most amazing ones on this site!im quite ashamed i haven't read this before
One of the things i loved most is how you gave EACH and every character depth and a unique back story even minor characters like Max, Laki and Warren and that something i really liked!i can count on one hand authors who do that so kudos to you for appreciating these characters!;)
Your characterizations are brilliant and you managed to add just the perfect blend of humour, angst and romance
and finally i loved the Nalu so much. You've captured their essence perfectly!and your thoughts on Natsu are something i agree with completely
stranger1999 chapter 8 . 12/24/2019
im 8 chapters into this fic and I've completely fallen in love with how you write Gruvia!
Lych chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
I remember reading this fic waaaaay back and since I restarted to watch fairy tail I knew I needed to re read this too!
I probably never moment it but this is such one of my favorite fics because of how well you piece everything together and how each personality is on point and their roles.

Thanks!
E-Spirit210 chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
You don't know the way of a band student. BAND PRACTICE IS LIFE. (Unless you mean a rock band, which you probably do. PS this is a joke. I love your writing! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!)
mochicocoa chapter 23 . 2/8/2019
I absolutely love this series. I've read it a couple of times、but each time it still gets me feeling some type of way. The characters are so alive、and they feel so natural and real and I just love how you gave all the characters the same love and depth. I'm honestly just so amazed by your insight on these characters and how well you've written them into a modern high school AU setting. I feel like I relived my high school years with these characters - the good、the bad、and the unforgettable. This series is literally everything from fun times、growing up、maturing、to finding out who each and every character are meant to be. I love seeing their growth as people and their growth with each other through their relationships、and gosh the relationships here are so great!

There are no words except for love and fondness whenever I read and think of this series. I love it so much! Thank you for writing it!
introvertedlover2 chapter 23 . 11/12/2018