Reviews for The Storm
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. Poor Jimmy...he tries so hard to do the right thing, but is always hounded to get into gunfights. I think you did a wonderful job describing what he was going through and Emma's worry for him. In the end, the good guys won, and the bad guys lost.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
well done
Sunnybrook chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow! Amazing story!. You managed to have me almost crying out at a possible death...and knuckle clenching to the very end...amazing writing for a one shot...girl you are amazing in your writing!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love it.
Lana Coombe chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed it. Well put together, great pace. Got my full attention from beginning to end. Now stop gloating and get on with your other stories! X
signefalls chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
So good! You built the tension and strung it out as tight as it could go without it snapping. I really enjoyed this... So much peril and angst. I loved Jimmy and Sam's talk and Emma was made of awesome from beginning to end. Also, poor, shot, knife throwing Buck. How he saved Lou was awesome. Wonderful story!
Gina77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved the story.
BrilliantDarkness chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh this was so good...the tenseness of the situation right alongside Jimmy's inner turmoil...you know I love my tortured hero. Wonderful!-J
StarRider1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great story!
:-)
earthdragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Yee haa! Another wonderful story from you.
CindyPio chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Awesome story! Mortal peril, revenge gone amuck & a happy ending - just what I needed before the flood of Trick-or-Treaters hit my door!