Reviews for Angels Incorporated: How may I help you?
pepsicola56 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Usually, I don't like fanfics that re tell the original but, this one put a whole new perspective to 'Dispicable Me'. I truly enjoyed reading this
Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Hey! I hope you had fun with the choir thing. I always hated this part in the movie. Can't wait for the next chapter!

The-Fabulous-Person chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Felonious Gru is his real name. It's not a fan-cannon, it's the name the developers gave him.

All in all, interesting story. It'd be interesting if you could see what you do with having explaining the effects of the angels' influence. Like, first thing that popped into my head, the ticket to the dance floating out of Gru's pocket, instead of just adding the perspective.

I'm enjoying the story, don't get me wrong. I just feel as though it could be added to with more interaction from the guardian angels.
Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Lol! I love this fanfic! I love how your mind works! I can't wait for the next chappie!

Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Did you base your Jareth off of Jareth from The Labrinth? Because besides the hair color they seem pretty similar! Anyway, is Felonious Gru's real name? Because other fanfics refer to him as such as well... Just wondering! Can't wait for the next chappie!