Reviews for Buttons
Awwww! Love your stories. Hope to see a new one soon
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 1/8
It's all positive from me. Rereading this made me remember just how beautiful it is and how much I love it. They were both very in character and I loved the way that by the end of the fic (and a million blushes) she really has changed and you can see that clearly.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 1/8
I don't know why I haven't reviewed this before (because I definitely have read it before). Nevertheless, I shall review it now.
I love the way Maria is so curious that she goes about everything in a way that is so clueless. In a sweet way of course. She is so adorable with the way she keeps blushing
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
A fun read, thanks! The repetition about her blushing was a little wearying, but I can't deny that it's in character. Nice job. :)
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Night
twlightbella chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Maria and George wedding nught
utility - singer chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Amazing story! I think you captured both characters perfectly,
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I love this! It is exactly how I think their wedding night would go!
Claire Larzen Z chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I love this story. You really captured Maria and Georg's emotions. This is the most realistic and romantic wedding night story of the couple posted in Congratulations to you...I love the way this story revolves around their feelings, points of view, and thoughts... This is how love should be... The readers of this story can really feel the raw emotion and the intensity of true love radiating from the newlyweds. As for your grammar and writing technique, it is really good. I am neither American nor English myself, but I am a writer by profession, and I could really say that this story is great. I have read so many versions of this and they all focused on the act that it seemed lustful and disgusting...But your version is simply embodied Maria and Georg... Their characters are very contrasting and I salute you for capturing the personality of both through your writing... I give you a two thumbs up. Please keep on writing... I recommend this story to every TSOM fan... Again, Congratulations!
som04 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This was all written beautifully, and it was a long chapter too, which I do love :)

Every little detail was explained, feeling's mainly (which was lovely) but with a the action in there to.

Another lovely chapter, and finished off perfect.

I do hope though, you have a few other ideas up your sleeve, and return with a new story really soon.

Thank you for the story.
:):)
augiesannie chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I'm sorry I took so long to review this, because I really, really liked it. It is very hard to write Georg so that he is loving and romantic but still, after all, a middle aged military man, and I think you got him just right. I like the way her confidence grows slowly, in fits and starts. I like how she is innocent and how she reacts to these first experiences. I loved the part where he got stuck in his shirt. I loved the way he teased her about the books! Really, a wonderful story and I hope you will write more.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This is actually quite good! I wasn't expecting much (because it IS hard to capture the character of Maria) but you did wonderful! :D
Cindy chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Very nice story and I really enjoyed reading it. Very well written. Look forward to read more of your stories.
anon chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Beautifully written! The characters are portrayed with excellent skill. Keep up the good work! l
Honkytonkangel chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Fabulous. I loved how you had so much focus on the feelings & not just the act itself. The raw emotion you expressed in M&G was so sweet. And when the moment came it was beautiful.