Reviews for Of Mortals and Monsters
ShadowImageComics chapter 8 . 4/5
Nice story can not wait for chapter 9
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
great fic so far! Can't wait to see what happens next
Mackus chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Hah, KeichixHild, now thats a pairing I wanted to see more of for some time. I really like how Hild knows when to be be Kind or Ruthless.
But Keichi, don't you know, that if woman asks you to give her baby, its rude to refuse.
TheGray chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
No new chapters?!
This is clearly a very good fanfic with an original twist. It would be a shame if no new chapters appeared.
ceroxan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I hope the next chapter for christmas. :)
Fire Bird 2 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
well done i like
IdiAmeanDada chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Yes! Katz's idea adds quite a bit! Shows Hild can use a scalpel instead of a machete to get what she wants. Most excelletn again. Officially adding this to my favorites!

Now, "What if" Katz would update his own stories... :P (sorry, could not resist!)
ceroxon chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
It is always a pleasure to read it, and you write quick. Interesting, pleasant.

When you speak about attack of demon, I was feared that scenario become "apocalyptic".

I don't like apocalyptic scanrio with hero savior of the universe. Generally it is bad written.
HotelKatz chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I'm glad to have been of help!

I do like what Hild is doing, a series of small temptations to soften Keiichi up for the big temptation.

Admittedly, I think that if Hild did appear back then, Keiichi would have been a stammering wreck, probably annoying Hild to no end. With that thought, I guess Belldandy was patient enough to let Keiichi grow more confident. I guess Hild would be as well, if she had a good idea of the outcome.

I'm starting to get the feeling Hild is trying a small back-up plan of sorts in case Urd doesn't come to live with Hild, like Hild's trying to seduce the Keiichi she has for various reasons. Reasons like Keiichi has a lot of qualities in a guy that Hild likes and it really would stick in Belldandy's craw if a part of Keiichi flatout rejects Belldandy.
AnimeMaster24 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
So much going on, and yet they can't so very much to remedy the mess... Like how you portrayed a more human side to Hild, and I'm not surprised that Mara and Urd would stoop so low as to set traps and jump the enemy. Hope Keiichi's other half makes it through this without getting emotionally scarred.
HotelKatz chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
One thing I kinda expect to happen in the next chapter is Hild offering Keiichi some cigarettes as a bit of light temptation. Keiichi did smoke in the first chapter of the manga, but stopped after that. I guessing Belldandy might have had something to do with it.

Good story, by the way.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
When you dropped the previous story with the OC, I was a little apprehensive. Now, I am glad you did. These latest turn of events have me riveted, and I cannot wait for the next update. Hild’s focus on Keiichi makes it so much more real than with the OC. I applaud you for having the balls to change midstream.
LordRevan123 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens! Thank you very much for your consistent updates!
AnimeMaster24 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Interesting how the plot is unfolding... Mara, an honorary Goddess!? Hope her personality doesn't change too much, especially since that thorny disposition and mean sense of humor is one of the reason why she's so entertaining to watch. I have to admit, she never was really evil, and was even worse at trying to be evil. Not the first example I've seen in stories of someone on the dark side who was actually better at being good.

Poor Keiichi seems to be given a real thought-provoking conundrum here. We'll see where it goes from here, and what results from this mess. Until next time, stay golden! :)
ceroxon chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Interesting, but I hope that "evil" Keiichi and Hild will be happy in the end.