Reviews for More Murders at Mclean's Mansion
My chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Plzzz continue this is really good & intersting!
I wonder who did it
TotalDramaLover chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
loved the first chapter! Please update soon! Loved it except that dawn was killed first because she was my favorite but oh well, makes for a good story! ;)
randomgirl40 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Nooooo! Ezikiels only friend dawn! Come back what shall I do without any dott romance!
mewgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
WHY WOULD YOU KILL OFF ZEKE' S ONLY FRIEND?! AND IT HAD
TO BE DAWN DIDDNT IT?! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO ANYONE?!
but the rest was good. At least zeke made a friend though. Sorry
For shouting. Dawn Is one of my favorite characters. Perhaps it is
better she died first so she wouldn't have to deal with future loss
and sorrow. Also pain. At least she went quickly and painlessly.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Update Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Update, because I loved the last one, and this one sounds good to!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Me: DAWN! (Runs to Underworld, take her soul/spirit, breaks into McLean's mansion and puts her soul/spirit into her body) There

Killer: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?

Me: SHUT UP!
jayne chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
LOVE THIS

but i still like the other story... PLEASE UPDATE EITHER!
Snakeshark196 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is an awesome story, just like the first one. I absolutely love horror murder stories. I definitly can't wait for the next chapter, even though Dawn was the first. It just goes to show, not even then nicest people are safe. As for guesses. It could, be Ezekiel or Scott, to obvious. But to me, i think its B. He's so quiet and he's the one everyone is least likely to suspect. But it's still to early for any concrete suspects. Keep up the awesome work.
Gummygirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Aww...why DAWN? Yes I agree Scott is very hot.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Poor Dawn, but what a very interesting story. I look forward to reading more.
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
XD Justin pointing out how Chris has one light and a timed lock. That was beautiful! I look forward to the update because this is just hysterical!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Whoa, this is quite a dramatic start.

Maybe it was Chef. So far, the most obvious suspect. My other suspect would be Mike, or, more precisely, one of his alternative personalities.

Keep the good writing.
SargentEpsilon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
If Dawn was the first one killed, and I am EXTREMELY ticked off about that, first instinct would point to Scott, who has an 'unpleasant' history with her and is most likely to kill people who annoy him and/or stumble into the truth about the murders.
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Chris is an idiot...they all are. Scott's hot? I really don't see it :P My first guess...Zeke, he was near Dawn and he still might be insane. I know Scott doesn't like Dawn but doesn't seem to be like a killer. Too bad Dawn died :( I really like her.

I know either Noah's the killer or he'll die which sucks cause he's awesome.