Reviews for EO Challenge: Adventures in Babysitting
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
:howls in laughter: don't we know them well...poor kid, traumatised
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I have a feeling that the noble knight might find some scratching powder in his codpiece in the near future lol
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
whahahahahahahahahahah well, at least he knows his armor parts :giggles:

I love Sam correcting him :D
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
More, more, more ! Totally adore it.
Chick xx
cap-bartholomew chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I've been away far to long. And oh, Sam and Dean how I missed you giving me the giggles over the past few months. College has taken my reading time down to a minimum. That lucky kid, while aside from Dean's inappropriate use of language in front of him and the fact the kid was crying.
I loved this so much! Your the best Dizzo, always love reading your stuff! A good way to spend a chilly fall afternoon. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love Dean's view of Lancelot. I've always shared it.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
The space station photos of that storm are amazing. The weather service is calling Sandy, Frankenstorm.

I just love the idea of King Arthur fighting the chinese. Either Merlin teleported him or there are some really lost Chinese fleets.
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Hahaha! The Chinese! OMG, that is friggin' hilarious!
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Again, this made me smile, Sam's constant interrupting and Dean's desire to be the hero and relegate Sam to a "squire"...just too funny!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Great story! Love the extra twists Dean gives it and Sam's commentary!
MeAzrael chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
ROFL! Poor kid, that's worse than the boogeyman hiding in the closet.

Lovely idea, and I can really see them sitting in that room, kid forgotten, just focussed on their banter :-)

xx Kate
MeAzrael chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
"'Cause you're good at cooking and laundry and all that pansy crap that the bold and noble Sir Dean is way too bold and 'friggin' noble to haul his ass off his mighty steed for." I don't think he should utter lines like that to the next girl he's dating, it might end with her hauling his noble ass from the black babe and club him one :-)

Kate
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
LOL! This is sooo Dean :-) "...especially after that dick Lancelot ran off with his wife, Gwyneth … Gwen …" Hahaha. Huh, I hope there weren't any real kids there when Dean talked about his deadly lance :D

Kate
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Wow, what horrible babysitters! Hee hee!
WinJennster chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
lmao very nice. love the pic too!