Reviews for Batman: Curse of Thorn
lycan13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Update, like soon!
Mike chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Oh please update soon...this is sheer perfection.
FrontLever chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
You did a great job portraying Michael! Scary as hell. I like how you incorporated Arkham Asylum themes as well. Keep it up! I only hope Batman can take him down...
CWRules chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
One, which movies is this Michael from. I can understand that the Paper mache masks were from Rob Zombie's adaptation, but are you using the exact one or a combonation of Carpenter's Michael and Zombie's Michael, or are you using the exact one from Zombie's adaptation, because in truth, more people prefer the original look, but the size of Zombie's Michael. Otherwise, it's a really great story, despite a few grammar mistakes, I can actually see Batman tracking Michael Myers and Michael being incarcerated in Arkham after the Halloween Massacre of 1978.
twistyguru chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Eww. Ick.
Michael Myers, loose in Gotham.
Eww.
He's hardcore, even by Gotham's standards.
GREAT idea! ;)
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Another good chapter, will we see Samuel Loomis, will you go into Michael Myers childhood and why he killed his family, it look like Batman really scared of Michael Myers, will we see what happen that scared Batman so much?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Your using the remake for this story.

Thanks for updating! :)
awesomeness50 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Finmonster my friend you never fail to disappoint. I would love to see bats track down Michael Myers and go one on one.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nice. I at first thought this might have been a non-labled "MWDC" fic, wasn't, but still good; so far.
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is a great idea for a story, I have to know is this a crossover between the original Halloween movie or the remake, is this after the first or seaond movie, would you consider making more horror movie crossover with Batman, like The Evil Dead, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and A Nightmare on Elm Street, this was a great first chapter I can't wait for the next one.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh wow, and got to wonder what all might happen when the Bat meets the Shape, especially with him not having the no kill stuff, as there is really no way to stop him any other way.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
diggin the idea
bStormhands chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh dear...
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I can't wait to see where this is going. :)
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great story for putting Micheal Myers and Batman on this story so please update soon and keep up the next chapter to see what happens.