Reviews for Fading Lights
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Okay I finally got a chance to watch the episode, so no I can read this... oh wow... just wow you captured a wonderful time... just lovely.

Hope you made it through Sandy okay.
berniej chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was beautiful...I hope this is the way they will be heading. When they lost her before they lost each other, this could so easily happen again only worse because Peter will only be driven by feelings of revenge.
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
g.

But I have LONG thought any potential P/O kid would shimmer or glimmer, so reading this I just. It kicked my heart. Ow. In a good way. GGOD AMBRE my heart hurts.
stellaSMacked chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
yea heard about the hurrican:) freaking out for my brother who is also in the east coast! i love the story:) love the emotions that are given off and they way you wrote about the glimmer
AStark chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
You're disclaimer was perfection and a great interlude into this painful little scene. I always want them to being up the fact that Olivia still probably has trace abilities left over from the cortexiphan. You did this in light of one of the most agonizing events in the shows history. Great job ya horrible Bitch. I hope you're happy with yourself.

I hope with all this drama you get a chance to write even more. Cause who doesn't love awesome angst with the best OTP ever?
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Don't you dare. No quitting on us, not even after the show finishes. You are too good a writer to give up on us all now! Fringefiction will be the only thing keeping me going when this season ends, and yours is some of the very best :D
Nephite chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was really good! I think you really have their essence in your writing. Simply beautiful!
cristina chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
thank U for writing it! I got inspired by her death too, made a song (I'm studying composition) I'm in denial but I have to understand it is for the greater good! be careful with the storm and please keep writing I miss your stories SO MUCH!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh god, the pain Joel Wyman causes us all!

Like always, really, this is exactly how I see them reacting in next week's episode. Walter in the taxi, Peter filled with rage that ebbs and flows with his pain and Olivia breaking down alone. At first. Then Peter comforting her and the way she admitted that Etta had a glimmer *cries* WHHHHHHY.

It's kind of ironic, in a sad and disgusting way, that he won't listen to his own advice of "there will be a time for vengeance and a time for grieving, but it is not now" and rightly so, of course. This is his baby girl who has been taken from him by the observers TWICE. Nothing will get in his way, and so help anything that tries to.

In my mind, I imagine that his revenge wouldn't just be about Etta, but for her, too. After she saw what they did to Simon, he promised her they would pay, and that's a promise he'll most definitely keep.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wonderful story and good luck with the hurricane.
jo tolkin chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Beautiful. Your writing is just beautiful. Thanks for the story. Keep writing!
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

And stay safe during Hurricane Sandy... I'll be thinking of you. In my part of the country I've got Tsunami warnings to worry about...

Thanks again for sharing such a wonderful little ficlet!

ZeusFluff
anne chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow this was amazing please do more:) I love that etta had a small glimmer!
alice.in.ink chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aw. Very raw and beautiful. I loved the "hearts crying, eyes bleeding" bit. Thanks for sharing.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh, Ambre, this was absolutely beautiful - and you even managed to sneak a birth scene in there, yay! ;D Watching Etta die will never not hurt... but I am excited for the angst Peter and Olivia will go through. Just so long as they get their daughter back in some way, shape, or form by the end of the series!