Reviews for A new Hermione
blanket girl chapter 2 . 1/27
what a great idea! please carry on writing, I know it's hard after 3 years but please!
I think it's really interesting that she is sorted into Ravenclaw (what else beside Griffendor) and I really want to know what happens next.
Avalon Kore chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Hi, thanks for the review! I just read your story, (I'm bad at French so I can't really read the other one) I always liked the pairing, I look forward to see you update too! :)
zim18 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I like how sure Hermione was that she would be in Gryffindor haha! I look forward to household class!
Cyan-n-Magenta chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Cyan: Oh My Oh My! I love it! :D

Magenta: It's alright...

Cyan: Don't listen to her, she's angry because she misunderstood your story! But it's great to have Hermione in Ravenclaw, wonder how it's gonna be like!

Magenta: Waiting the next chapter! :D
gingerdream chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
I liked it. She's smart so she is in Ravenclaw. My brother is a Raven he gives you a high five.
sks chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I think Hermione should be in Gryffindor!
Cheliz chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Nice! I think that it's good that you translated it!Like you said to me,keep up the goodwork. Succes like always are natural if you work with passion and when you enjoy 's ...Remember that if anything happens, i would like to. Hey that is actually a funny one. You are the Alpha,heother is the Beta and i am the...I don't remember third. But like i messaged you,it is truly fineatyou choose the other. Good luck
H. Lokidottir chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
It has potential, there are just some minor details that can be easily fixed :)
gingerdream chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I liked it. Don't worry about your English it's brilliant. I won't be able to compare it to the french version because I can't read french. But I'm really interested.
Cyan-n-Magenta chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
It's pretty good, we like how it start! :D

Except that...well, we have a little trouble agreeing about what happened. Cyan says Hermione went back in time and now is in Voldemort's times, but Magenta thinks Ms Slivedy came from Voldemort's times into nowadays. Cyan has tried to reason with her, but she's too much of a knucklehead (M: I'm not! C: Yes, you are!)...

So, can you settle this? Cyan knows she's right, she just wants approval :D
Pip0937 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
From reading what you have posted so far I can see potential, if you are still seeking a beta I would offer my services. Just contact me via the personal message system if I can be of any help. Can't wait to see what happens next.