Reviews for All the Things That Eyes Can Say
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
this is a good story so far. it's been a long time, but we are hoping you continue it.
TieDyeJackson chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Great storytelling . Update Soon
HikariYamino chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I NEED MOAR SPARA OMG! I LOVE THIS 2 TOGETHER, LIKE SERIOUSLY!
PLS UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I have to say this is starting out really good; well written and really draws you in. Can't wait for more chapters! Hope you continue.
RKF22 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
loving this story and the slow build up please continue this great tale cant wait for more spike and tara
RKF22 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
very nice work going on
RKF22 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
nice work love spike and tara
RKF22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
great start so far loving it
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Enjoying this. I'm hoping for more. I do love Spike and Tara.
TheFoxinator chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
"I don't think it's believable to have them rutting away already, considering I do think that Tara is a lesbian (and not just bisexual)."

This here is the single greatest author's note I have ever read.

It's one of the things that makes me so wary of Spara fics. Even though they're my favourite characters, and I think they have good chemistry, people just tend to ignore Tara's sexuality, which really is an essential part of her. Thank you for keeping it in mind.

I love your writing, and your attention to the characters. You capture them nicely, and I am so pleased that you will continue to do so here. I'm excited for more of this. Keep up the good work.
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I love how industrious they were, it was very very cute. Spikes thoughts, soft thoughts about Tara(who could blame him),him noticing Joyces crowsfeet, or Giles wrinkly neck, those were all moments for me. Signs of a changing Spike.

Excellent chapter, kinda dig these two together.
sweetprincipale chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
All were true, or as true as could be for a soulless demon with a human heart.
Best line ever.
Ohhhh... what've you done? There's "something" there. Spara approaching. And the story is too good not to read. Curses you quietly. Oh- and, dummy me didn't realize until now this work is not marked complete. So there's more! And I can't not read it! Curses a little louder.
Seriously, the descriptions are GORGEOUS and vivid, and well developed and, mm. Just throughly nummy.
Thank you!
sweetprincipale chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Oh Tara. I like your description of a sweet, beggarly Spike with a noble soul, but boy are you off base. Still it's nice to see that side is available, its just not his preferred option. I like this slow forming of opinions, that's still happening rather quickly.
And you'll have to forgive me for just leaving a short, not in depth review. This story is like popcorn- must have another handful. And I'm not usually like that with fics, I can pace myself. I can't even describe exactly what it is, maybe it's just the way you write, that makes me love it, and feel intrigued at that same time. And I'm a hard core Spuffy always shipper, so the fact that there are hints of appreciation but not down right lust or severe attraction makes me happy too.
sweetprincipale chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Oh for heaven's sake. Tara's thoughts made me crack up, Spike's made me grin a snarkity way, and I love the way you set this up. And if they do go see Willow, Willow's going to have a lot of explaining to do without any words, lol.
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
You temptress! I was resisting the lure of getting sucked into a story of yours, and i thought- well this is short, it'll be safe. HA! The atmosphere and the detail is brilliant. Shivers deliciously in all sorts of anticipation and goes on.