Reviews for Feels Like Home
Carkann chapter 6 . 5/8
New favorite story, this is amazing!
CWTV-TeenWolf-Lover chapter 6 . 5/5
Please update soon! I want Scott to meet Callie!
Taffy and Sweetrolls chapter 6 . 4/2
MORE PLEASE!
PrincessMagic chapter 6 . 2/5
Love this!
jayesh.dms chapter 6 . 1/7
u need to remove this from hiatus...
its brilliant.
orcafan1 chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Hi!
I know this is on hiatus, but is it ever coming back! I just want to let you know I love this story!
showingmyberger chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Continue its amazing!
Ayine chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I like Callie! She's a lovely character.
Please update soon!
TotalGeek17 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Love this! Plz continue, I wanna see how Callie is going to keep Allison and Scott apart.
Total Geek17
parchment faery17 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
I am just in love with this story! It's exactly what i was looking for. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Is Peter callie's dad? great fic btw!
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
I hope you take this off of hiatus soon.
Kaioo chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I hope this will get updated... Really want to see Callie be all badass and wolf out later on..
Sage Londyn chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I still think it’s pretty funny how I started reading your Teen Wolf fics before I’d ever even seen the show! :D lol
But you’re such an amazing author that I wasn’t ever lost or confused! I still freaking loved every chapter, even though I didn’t know the characters from the show. And what’s even more amazing is how well you captured their personalities! When I did start watching the show (again, thanks to you!) I already knew how the main ones we’re going to be acting, and the way you wrote them was dead on. Seriously, give yourself a pat on the back!
Lmao, It still cracks me up that Callie disappeared before Scott could see her. Poor Stiles! Lol
Yay! Now she’s been spotted by the entire class. Woohoo.
Oh holy shit! I seriously busted out laughing at the Stiles/Danny scene. I knew when Stiles starting bugging Danny that he was going to ask if he’d seen Callie too. Pure brilliance! And again, you always write Stiles so spot on, it’s truly amazing and I’m in awe of your abilities.
Leave it to Jackson to hit seize the opportunity to slap Stiles. God, I just love Jackson, even though he’s a dick like 99percent of the time. But it’s just part of what makes Jackson – Jackson and I love it. Lol
The coach moment was priceless! Gotta love Finstock and they really couldn’t have picked a better person to play him. Lmao
I so knew this “shy blonde” who approached her was pre-werewolf Erica. I don’t dislike her as much as I used to. It’s so sweet and sad though that she feels like she stood no chance with Stiles so she was so willing to tell Callie to go ahead and talk to him. And then Erica thanking her for talking to her. Her story is so sad! High school kids are so mean!*wipes tear*
-"are you actually going to speak in sentences or am I suppose to translate?"- Freaking love that line and I’m pretty sure I seen it in a story banner or chapter thing you’d made (which are all truly amazing by the way) and I couldn’t wait to read the chapter and the circumstances it was used in. lol
I’m so loving Callie and Stiles together, so much cuteness and awkwardness! They’re perfect!
And we’re meeting Isaac first-season too! Woohoo! So happy to see her meeting all of them in their pre-werewolf selfs! That’s one of the things I love about not meeting them until season 2 is it leaves so much for us writers to explore with their characters!
Ahh! I love it. This was seriously a wonderful idea for a story.
Poor freaking abused Isaac. :( God, to imagine the things he must have went through… it’s just heart breaking! He really is so much better off with his dad dead. I know that’s a terrible thing to say, but even being a werewolf he was still terrified of that man. *shakes head*
-"Great and just think, being seen with me will help both of yours reputation." Lydia pointed out, like she was doing them a huge favor- haha! Classic Lydia, I loved this line. Definitely something she’d say and think about the situation. She really has changed so much since season 1.
Seriously, this lacrosse practice scene and talk between the girls is perfection. I can just see the three of them there on the bleachers watching the game and talking. Allison checking out Scott. Lydia bragging and going on and on about Jackson. Callie trying to keep an eye on Scott and detour Allison from him, but also distracted by Stiles. Lol
-"Why can't you come back with good news? Why does it have to all be bad?" Derek asked sarcastically, as he folded his arms across his chest.- perfect! Lol I can so see Derek saying that.
And I also just have to say that I love how protective you’d made him over Callie from the beinging of the story. And it so fits with his character, because we saw how far he was willing to go to save Cora in the show. He knows he doesn’t have many family members left. (even though more of them seem to keep popping up! Lmao)
All in all, freaking awesome chapter! They just keep getting better and better, seriously I’m loving this story and I hope you continue it! It’s so great, I just love it!
Update soon!