Reviews for Two Moons
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Are you going to update this story anytime soon? (Or at all?) It's a great story btw.
pikachucat chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
cool
SpeedForce10001 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Soooo...are u going to update some day? Because I really love this fanfic, it's amazing. Plus I really want to see Itachi trying to communicate with Deidara again! I love how you write them, their so in character n I LOVE IT :D So please update when possible :)
candleman chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
(0.0) I'm very much looking forward to the continuation of this story. Stories with Deidara as a main character are hard to find, much less ones that aren't focused on romance where he suddenly falls in love with Sakura for some reason... Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
PLEEEAAASE CONTINUE THIS!
Awepicsome chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Another kewl concept. Hmmm... More people need to read ur works.
Black Roses shine at night chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
This story is amazing! In order to keep up with it, you really have to think and that's not a bad thing at all. :)

Thank you and please update fast!
Emi Booker chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
OoooPS, I accidentally published that review without ending it! Sorry. I was trying to say that I'm eagerly waiting to see if Itachi will be successful in contacting Deidara!
eenayde chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Cool! Write more ASAP, please!
eenayde chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Awesome job!
eenayde chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Awesome so far! Stupid cliffhangers.
eenayde chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Sounds really interesting!
Mr Corvus chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
*homestuck fan voice* UPDATE!
(sorry, I just couldn't not do it)
But really, I'm so happy you updated! And it's perfect as always. Itachi finally KNOWS! It makes sense he panicked a little, if there was someone stuck in my head I would be constantly paranoid. if there was someone stuck in my head AND I had important secrets like Itachis I would be basically a pile of nerves, hehe...
Hmmmmmm, let's see if Itachi will be side
MysticSpeedForce chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Yaaay you updated! :D I truly love this fic, but I thought you wouldn't continue it since its been a while since your last update :) Anyways, you did a wonderful job in this chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Update soon please :D
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Yay! another chapter, Sooo Happy you didn't abandon this. I guess even show his whole life to Deidara isn't going to change the bomber's perspective of Itachi. Maybe at least a little respect?

Please keep writing! :D