Reviews for Two Moons
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
There is just enough vagueness to wonder if Deidara is a part of Itachi's consciousness or if in fact he died and is revived as Itachi. One can only wonder where along the time line he has entered as well. Very interesting that Deidara would be in the place since it is in fact Sasuke whom he confronts and gets injured by in the manga.

I hope your story garners the reviews you hope. I agree that feedback is a wonderful thing in the world of fanfiction. Thanks for sharing!
TheCatAteMyTurtle chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
This is awesome.

JUst saying.

I'll have my fingers crossed for the next update then.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Are you going to update this story anytime soon? (Or at all?) It's a great story btw.
pikachucat chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
cool
SpeedForce10001 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Soooo...are u going to update some day? Because I really love this fanfic, it's amazing. Plus I really want to see Itachi trying to communicate with Deidara again! I love how you write them, their so in character n I LOVE IT :D So please update when possible :)
candleman chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
(0.0) I'm very much looking forward to the continuation of this story. Stories with Deidara as a main character are hard to find, much less ones that aren't focused on romance where he suddenly falls in love with Sakura for some reason... Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
PLEEEAAASE CONTINUE THIS!
JustMovedIn chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Another kewl concept. Hmmm... More people need to read ur works.
Black Roses shine at night chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
This story is amazing! In order to keep up with it, you really have to think and that's not a bad thing at all. :)

Thank you and please update fast!
Emi Booker chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
OoooPS, I accidentally published that review without ending it! Sorry. I was trying to say that I'm eagerly waiting to see if Itachi will be successful in contacting Deidara!
eenayde chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Cool! Write more ASAP, please!
eenayde chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Awesome job!
eenayde chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Awesome so far! Stupid cliffhangers.
eenayde chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Sounds really interesting!
Mimi tann chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
*homestuck fan voice* UPDATE!
(sorry, I just couldn't not do it)
But really, I'm so happy you updated! And it's perfect as always. Itachi finally KNOWS! It makes sense he panicked a little, if there was someone stuck in my head I would be constantly paranoid. if there was someone stuck in my head AND I had important secrets like Itachis I would be basically a pile of nerves, hehe...
Hmmmmmm, let's see if Itachi will be side