Reviews for Before the Dawn
gabreader chapter 1 . 4/3
Oh dear goodness this just hurt. If only they hadn't died! If only Sirius got to raise Harry! So many feels :'(
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 2/19
I'm honestly impressed. A little Ron and Lily bonding.. you don't see that everyday. Makes you wonder how things would have gone if the Potters had lived and gotten to know Harry's best friend.
pokemon fan 98 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That was fantastic! Absolutely amazing! I haven't read many Lily and James fics, but I love it when I find good ones! Wonderfully done!
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I liked this!
chavi chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
You should be proud of yourself.. What you wrote is beautiful.. Really
racketeer chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Your writing is really genuine and easy to read. I loved this fic. I favourite it a year or two ago and come back to it every now and again :)
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
So cute. I love this. It's adorable and sweet and heartbreaking at the same time, because we know what's going to happen, that Ron really is going to meet Harry, and that Sirius will never be able to truly raise him. I wish Dumbledore never came, but I can just imagine Molly 17 years later, thinking of when Lily said she hoped Ron would meet her son.

So beautifully well-written.
tesstesstessa chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Omg I love this!
AcrossTheWater chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I loved it! It would be great to see more James/Lily from you! :)
wickedcml chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Though not Romione it is an excellent story. ;-)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I thought this was a beautiful little story, and I loved how you described the love Lily & James feel for Harry, and that Molly was the one to help Lily to see it! I like that this is how Lily & Molly met for the first time, and that she recognized something special in Ron that would be good for Harry...sooo true! :) I also think that she would've felt even more at peace if she'd known then that Molly would eventually become a surrogate Mum for Harry! Lovely story! :)
bloodyhell-ronald chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Good thing I didn't read it in my way to university but rather home alone in my bed. You made me cry! Again! It was a truly lovely story and I really liked baby-Ron. Yes, he will be good for Harry. And Harry for him! I do like Molly so I have to thank you for having her in the story. I think she would have been an awesome help for Lily, if Lily hadn't died so tragically. It broke my heart that little Harry will never ever ever kiss her consciously.
grednforgesgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
LOVE IT. Amazing 3
I love the last line, "Unknowing to the fact that his fate was about to change drastically, little Harry Potter slept on." It seems SO much like something JK Rowling herself would say in the books.
Do you know how awesome you are? Well, I'll tell you right here right now, you're awesome.
lilypotters chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
this is ahhhmazing! I love it!
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Good job. I can totally see Molly just being there and giving advice. I felt like crying through a lot of it though because I know what is going to happen soon.