Reviews for Coma
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Good, suspense filled chapter. I like how you worked some humor into it as well, as it helped to balance out some of the intensity of the chapter. I'm glad that both Tig and Chibs are alright (for now). Looking forward to reading more.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Your cliff-hanger definitely has me hanging on the edge.

I really liked this: "'It's Tig. The crazy one. The one they say eats people!'

'Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not eat people...' Tig said a thin smile on his lips. So this is the kinda rumors that get spread around. 'Most of the time, humans are extremely chewy and I don't always have a toothpick so...'" - made me laugh, and with the seriousness of this chapter, a little moment of laughter was a good thing.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Great cliff-hanger at the end of this chapter. I like the question that Tig poses to Chibs, and Chibs' answer. It's a little more than brotherhood, but Tig doesn't seem to have a grasp on what a real, honest to god friendship is like. I think that's rather in character for him.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
This is a very sweet chapter with Tig comforting Chibs. I really like this: "Maybe this is what friends did. Tig never really had the opportunity to be 'friends' with anything, all he knew was the classic club stuff- pussy, booze, guns and drugs; simple."
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Nice, peaceful drabble-sized chapter. It's good that Chibs is able to sit back and reflect on what has happened. His insight into Tig is nice as well.
ozzysgirl chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Eek!
It's good to see Tig's rep precedes him. I'm sure it would.
Would love to read anything else you post
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
What a sweet picture this paints with Tig being there for Chibs, without even having to share words, just the simple act of being there. I also like the thought that Tig considers Chibs a friend, his first friend. Nice. I liked this line: "A silence ensued; even on this floor, you could hear a pin drop."
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Nice little bridge between the last chapter and the next. I like the distinction between how Tig looks so weak and small, and yet he looks to be at peace.
ozzysgirl chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I love your Tig He's kinda sweet
BlackSabby1 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I am screaming right now. Greatest dream of all time.
BlackSabby1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
This is beautiful. ótrúlega falleg. I don't know why I just spoke Icelandic, but I did so...
BlackSabby1 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Oh my glob that was so cute. Your talent is making me happy.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Tig's dream sequence started out so non-dreamlike, and then it morphed rather nicely. I liked this line, "'"And now he's a preacher.'" - picturing Tig as a preacher is rather priceless. Dolls are creepy.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Nice how Jax acted as a peacemaker between Chibs and Clay, keeping both of them cool. I liked, "'... wouldn't stop jumping around like a fucking bug.'" just because I can picture that.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Very mysterious, but cool - I like the play of the shadows, and the fact that Tig wasn't lying, that he hadn't killed those people.

I really liked this: "The blue eyed devil was enough of a wild card in his most sane state, even more so in the unstable, scattered, anxious state he was in now." - cool way to characterize Tig.

I feel badly for both Tig and Chibs.