Reviews for When Sammy Wakes Up Alone
Jeebus lady take a hint chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I thank you for the lovely compliment you sent. At least I assume it's a compliment, it didn't appear in my email (and I couldn't view it on the site). That tends to happen when you block someone seconds after PMing them like an angry child.

If you wish me to read your hate mail send it to the original account. If you don't want a response don't send me PMs little girl.
Still My Review Account chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
You send me an insulting PM and than you block me. What are you, five?
My Review Account chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
"Despite the 'Wincest'y title, there will be no wincest,"
and because you wrote this it'll show up any time someone searches for the word "wincest" . . .
Angellec chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Awesome, I can say no more
Angellec chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Love these but am curious about Sam's soul, I love to see your idea
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
deanaG your a dumbass bitch ! And your proflie page is annyoining ! I hate cas too but i hate slash and wincest is gross! Andbjensen was great in smallvile ! And that show sucked anyway! Jensen as jason was perfect and jensen is perfect in any role ! Dean/ofcs are better! Bye bitch!
silver ruffian chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Aww, Sam always checking to see where Dean is. Nice going, Rambo. That was sweet!
A Normal SPN Fan chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Awesome chapter. I love it. Thank you.
A Normal SPN Fan chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Awesome chapter. I totally love the interactions between the boys. They are so sweet and so considerate, i just love it. I am so totally looking forward to a new chapter and soon. Thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Wow!

A lot of emotion in that chapter. Very well done.
silver ruffian chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Those were some really nice scenes between Bobby, Dean and Sam. Awwww...
silver ruffian chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Protective!Sam is truly scary! It's a shame we don't see him more often on the show or in other fan fics.
A Normal SPN Fan chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Ohh, forgot to add, when i read your AN with a mention of my name, i got all hot and sweaty and giddy a bit. I'm sure it's all normal, right. Getting a shoutout from you made my day. Being a fangirl about it, not so sure ;) I sincerely hope you have a good day and a good week and a good remainder of the year, for my own purely selfish reason that you can write some more wonderful and enjoyable stories of course, ;).
A Normal SPN Fan chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love this chapter. It's been awhile since we seen Sam & Dean brotherly bonding on the show and it's nice to be able to read it here. In my head, the He who shall not be named, pssst C_s, doesn't exist, so it's nice to know others hate him as well. Thank you so much for this story and i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter of Sam & Dean's adventures.
Again Thank you and for as long as you continue to write wonderful stories about the boys and their adventures solely, you will always have a faithful and maybe not so secret admirer in me although i can't promise i'll review every chapter coz i'm as lazy as a snake with its belly full, but i promise to always read and enjoy your stories. Thank you again.
A Normal SPN Fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I just read this story and it's fricking awesome. So, i decided to visit your Author's Page to read more of your stories and i absolutely love your note there. I totally without a doubt agree with you on all accounts. I just want to be able to watch the show and read SPN fics just for the brothers' relationship and their adventures without having to see or read about 'ships but nowadays there seems to be more about Castiel and 'them'. I hate the Castiel/Angel storylines on the show as well and i fervently hope the writers smite his angel ass for good. Bring seasons 1-3 back again and fix the camaraderie between the brothers and i know a lot of SPN fans will be happy for that. Finally, a writer who knows her SPN and Winchesters history and being able to write good, enjoyable stories about them. Thank You.
Sorry about this note, just need to vent a little i guess. Looking forward for the next update, i can't wait to see how Sam's gonna handle Ted, bring back Soulless Sam, he's cool. Again, Thanks to you.