Reviews for Are You My Daddy?
Guest chapter 1 . 2h

YOU ROCK! !
Guest chapter 1 . 2h
OH MY GOD, I Thank GOD , Thank GOD... That I Stumbled upon your stories.. this and especially Dragon Guide... I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! You ROCK!
Doctorwholover465 chapter 6 . 7/29
Hi,

Don't get me wrong, I really love this series, and think you're really onto a fabulous idea here, it's just that Lucy beat Bickslow XD back when Laxus did his attempted takeover of Fairy Tail XD I was just curious to know if you consider that a little hiccup on Bickslow's part or if it was just to include Bickslow because he's a (sort of) main character? Can't wait to read more!
xXTsundenierXx chapter 2 . 7/16
The description at the end painted an amazing picture in my head
dark queen of awesomeness chapter 20 . 7/12
awww this was so cute!
dark queen of awesomeness chapter 17 . 7/12
I KNEW IT! I STARTED SUSPERCTING SHE WAS JUVIA AND GRAY'S SINCE JUVIA STARTED FEELING SICK! it got me thinking like okay her father died but doesnt that mean her mother couldve also died and lucy just adopted her? i was so right i knew it!
Just a beautiful story, please make a sequel
This is the best story I've ever read in my entire life!
Wiping tears chapter 20 . 5/21
Cried a little there ;v;
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 20 . 5/8
*cries tears of joy*
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 19 . 5/8
Awww it's the end! This fanfic was so good, it makes me cry. Kudos to you, you amazing writer you.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 4/23
Cappy Charle and Happy! Like, not Chappy because that's ew.
artistofthemind chapter 20 . 4/18
That is amazing. This was an awesome story. I so did not see that coming.
You are simply an amazing writer! I really loved this story.
Akela-Nakamura chapter 20 . 2/16
AWWWWWWWWWW. I'm drowning in feels. This is adorable. OMG. How awesome is this. AMAZING.