Reviews for Sublimation - Companion story to Reforged
Danterevan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
yay second part done now i need to go on to the next i cant wait to see what happens

D
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved it! It was great to see Morgana's thoughts and what happened with her before Merlin arrived at his mothers in Reforged. Fabulous fic; just like the one previous it was very epic and well written. :)
That-is-illogical chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Brilliant. It filled the gaps on your other wonderful story beautifully.
Angelus91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Once again, you have really outdone yourself. This was a great story showing Morgana's PoV in the Reforged story. Once again, congrats. :)
Ale chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Great story ! Love the characters. Love the writing. Love the fact that this could actually happen in the series (because even if i like the "morganna kidnaps merlin and stuff happens" stories i dont think that they are going to put that in the series XD)

Great job D
Tolleren chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wonderful story! Just perfect! :)
Dawn Ruthless chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was really impressive )
The twist of having Aithusa see Merlin and Morgana's destinies intertwined as gold and silver 'ribbons' was an interesting one, and made for a great story.
I loved how you portrayed Merlin and Morgana too, as they once were at the start, but gradually growing wiser, instead of being suddenly wiser due to their unfortunate pasts.
I can't wait to read more stories like this from you, so I hope you decide to make another one in the near future )

Dawn
Gwenneth chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great story! It's probably the best Morgana-redeemed fic I've ever read! I liked everything about it and I'm glad that Mordred defied his destiny as well! Thanks for posting!
Mike chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very good , very long oneshot. I'd like to see this continued in some form.
Yosef Coleman chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Is this a oneshot or will there be more chapters.
SunnySmile1324 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
aaaahhhh, more to the best story in the world! you should make more oneshots of this AU world! its amazing!