Reviews for Meet at Graduation: Remember Me?
flanduslover1 chapter 69 . 4/5
I absolutely love this story
mileydi chapter 48 . 2/26
God I love this story, I just came across it and wow. You are an amazing writer, can't wait to read your other stories when I'm done with this one.
montana.dykes95 chapter 69 . 12/23/2016
OH my gosh! This is such an amazing story! A few times while reading I was like holy shit why is going on this can be! Then I'm like okay this is going great. Then I want to cry lol. You sure did keep me on my toes! I am enjoying reading your story very much.
ssisselsky chapter 68 . 11/16/2016
I really liked your story. I tried to find you on Facebook but there were too many people with the same name .
epiphanymorgan23 chapter 69 . 10/17/2016
Loved this!
Guest chapter 69 . 10/10/2016
Great fic! Went wonky there for a while, but righted in the end. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 57 . 10/10/2016
This is messed up, not fun to read anymore. I hope you fix this quick, because I don't like it.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/10/2016
Not to be insensitive, but is he going to get her a ring?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2016
Hey! You never said what the security problem was that made Taylor called Christian away from his folks. Was it Leila?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
Now that was so fracking hot! Awesome writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
There is way too much inner dialogue and not enough actual conversation in this fic! This imbalance makes it a very weird read. You might want to work on this balance issue or just go ahead and check your characters into the loony bin because so much inner dialoguing makes them all sound pretty cray-cray!
Kelly Carberry chapter 69 . 10/5/2016
Good story had lots of twists and turns.
LMFG chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
...in he future and by future in mean now... Good one :D
SaveraCG chapter 69 . 9/25/2016
Where's part 2?
Sweet Peach75 chapter 64 . 8/19/2016
I'm confused by this chapter because Christian and Ana already discussed why his subs all looked alike. Not sure which chapter it was in, but I remember them discussing it in his playroom.
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »