Reviews for Meet at Graduation: Remember Me?
epiphanymorgan23 chapter 69 . 10/17
Loved this!
Great fic! Went wonky there for a while, but righted in the end. Thank you for sharing!
This is messed up, not fun to read anymore. I hope you fix this quick, because I don't like it.
Not to be insensitive, but is he going to get her a ring?
Hey! You never said what the security problem was that made Taylor called Christian away from his folks. Was it Leila?
Now that was so fracking hot! Awesome writing!
There is way too much inner dialogue and not enough actual conversation in this fic! This imbalance makes it a very weird read. You might want to work on this balance issue or just go ahead and check your characters into the loony bin because so much inner dialoguing makes them all sound pretty cray-cray!
Kelly Carberry chapter 69 . 10/5
Good story had lots of twists and turns.
LMFG chapter 2 . 10/3 he future and by future in mean now... Good one :D
SaveraCG chapter 69 . 9/25
Where's part 2?
gemini.dumas chapter 64 . 8/19
I'm confused by this chapter because Christian and Ana already discussed why his subs all looked alike. Not sure which chapter it was in, but I remember them discussing it in his playroom.
FINALLY! A good story where there is a mistress ana and I especially love that they're not just fucking but making love as well
Did they not use a condom in this setting? Maybe I should wait and read on...
How can Ana possibly frolic on a beach, which is sandy, wearing "killer spiked heels?" Not well, if at all. You take them off. Also why ruin an expensive great pair of shoes. That heel would be a problem piercing the beach sand deeply with each step making movement difficult and laborious. A Beach home Florida native and also Martha's Vineyard, speaking here.
CuriousGeorgette chapter 45 . 6/27
Finally,the full reveal of that fateful event and the birthing of Jessica. So Sad. No words!

Next question is why the name Jessica?
Is there some meaning behind that name?
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »