Reviews for Bury Me in Black
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Absolutely amazing, and so very very interesting! I love how you bring in a different kind of woman from the typical, down-on-her-luck and/or badass OC...thank you for writing this much (and if you ever do tap back into that font of inspiration, you still have fans out here! :)
Princesa de la Luna chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
hello, interesting story and chapter. do you or your friends like to draw? can you or some of your friends please try to draw your OC and some scences from the story or make a banner?, do you or your friends like making videos on youtube dot com? if you have time can you or some of your friends please try to make a fanfic trailer of your story? please?. please keep on making the chapters long, i like reading long chapters and in my opinion the longer a chapter is the better. i was wondering with your permission may i please recommend some manga/anime stories to read and review?. please update and good luck until chapter 7, will chapter 7 be coming out in may or june something i hope so and please try not to take so long in updating this story. have a nice day.

ps: do you like the manga/anime called vampire knight, blood plus, yugioh, digimon, my-hime, bleach, death note, dragon ball z, fullmetal alchemist, naruto, fruits basket, fushigi yuugi, kuroshitsuji [black butler], ouran high school club, inuyasha, sailor moon, samurai deeper kyo, shaman king, wolf's rain, mobile suit gundam 00, mobile suit gundam seed, code geass lelouch of the rebellion, law of ueki, Jyu Oh Sei, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, peacemaker kurogane, saiyuki, princess tutu? if you don't know what these manga/anime are about please go to wikipedia dot org or ask me. please answer my questions and please reply back thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Love this story!
Z chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
More please
deidaralover4evr chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Please continue this soon!
It's a great plot :)
VampireSiren chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
This story is SO AMAZING that it blows my mind! I LOVE it!
VampireSiren chapter 6 . 10/30/2012