Reviews for Homicidal Party
PaloozaChu chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Ugh.. Peachie, 1-Ups are for collecting, not buying... Unless, you count the ones that cost star bits. But still, I was right, Lakilulu is gone, and most of the cast is officially senile.
PaloozaChu chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I know those people are such idiots. Anyways, I guess it's Dixie... If she's alive. I forgot.
PaloozaChu chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Aw, Crap!
Pooka Omley chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Great job on the story! I was laughing my head off while reading it!
kookylover98 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Lol i love this chapter! XD
Kaiimi chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
OMG! XD This was the best chapter in the entire fic! You totally need to write humor fics more often! Go Dixie! Lol.
XVZY chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
This story was excellent :)
Burning Light and Crystal chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
... WHY DID IT HAVE TO END DX
Moley Koopa chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I wasn't mad at Vivian's death, her death is stupid, no wait, ALL of the deaths are stupid. Yay for Kooper! He led them to the 'We don't care' track. I was laughing at Lakilulu being arrested while I also laughed at Peach's 1-up mushroom incident, Dixie reviving, Toad 'suisiding' and The Mole reference... This story is hilarious.
XVZY chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
LMAO, this is the funniest fanfiction I've ever read. Boo's insult, Flurries cluelessness and the part where Lakilester mistook his d*ldo for a knife were definite highlights. And it's also ironic because most of the Mushroom Kingdom inhabitants are missing certain parts of their... anatomy, if you catch my drift XD
Burning Light and Crystal chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
BOO WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ITS DIXIE?! I missed yesterdays update, so I repeat, BOO THAT PINK THING WAS DIXIE'S BERET! And Dixie SO reveled herself this chapter.
Burning Light and Crystal chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
PINK HOOD?! That could be Dixie's beret! And that suspicious grin plus the beret REALLY puts her at the top of my list!
kookylover98 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Whoa! :)
Kaiimi chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
This chapter was so dirty! XD It also looks like even the Mushroom Kingdom has their own racists. Could this group get ANY lower!?
Moley Koopa chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
... I'm speechless at the deaths this chapter...