Reviews for Homicidal Party
Boo's thoughts chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
"Everyone here are idiots..."
PaloozaChu chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Ugh.. Peachie, 1-Ups are for collecting, not buying... Unless, you count the ones that cost star bits. But still, I was right, Lakilulu is gone, and most of the cast is officially senile.
PaloozaChu chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I know those people are such idiots. Anyways, I guess it's Dixie... If she's alive. I forgot.
PaloozaChu chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Aw, Crap!
Pooka Omley chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Great job on the story! I was laughing my head off while reading it!
kookylover98 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Lol i love this chapter! XD
Kaiimi chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
OMG! XD This was the best chapter in the entire fic! You totally need to write humor fics more often! Go Dixie! Lol.
XVZY chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
This story was excellent :)
LightLitAflame chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
... WHY DID IT HAVE TO END DX
Moley Koopa chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I wasn't mad at Vivian's death, her death is stupid, no wait, ALL of the deaths are stupid. Yay for Kooper! He led them to the 'We don't care' track. I was laughing at Lakilulu being arrested while I also laughed at Peach's 1-up mushroom incident, Dixie reviving, Toad 'suisiding' and The Mole reference... This story is hilarious.
XVZY chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
LMAO, this is the funniest fanfiction I've ever read. Boo's insult, Flurries cluelessness and the part where Lakilester mistook his d*ldo for a knife were definite highlights. And it's also ironic because most of the Mushroom Kingdom inhabitants are missing certain parts of their... anatomy, if you catch my drift XD
LightLitAflame chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
BOO WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ITS DIXIE?! I missed yesterdays update, so I repeat, BOO THAT PINK THING WAS DIXIE'S BERET! And Dixie SO reveled herself this chapter.
LightLitAflame chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
PINK HOOD?! That could be Dixie's beret! And that suspicious grin plus the beret REALLY puts her at the top of my list!
kookylover98 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Whoa! :)
Kaiimi chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
This chapter was so dirty! XD It also looks like even the Mushroom Kingdom has their own racists. Could this group get ANY lower!?