Reviews for From the Outside
FinnickOzam chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This is really great and I'm excited to see where this goes! Great job!
conjure-at-your-own-risk chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
"That's because it's pointless arguing with her,"
Sounding like a member of the family already.

I love reading Weasley family dynamics, and your OC fits snugly with them so far. Like with the banter between her and Ron, the friendship with Charlie, even the photos show it beautifully. So it makes me wonder what it's going to be like with the rest.

My only gripe is the lack of the subject comma. "Hi, Arthur." "Great job, Andy." It would make this story easier to read if you have that added in.

In short, this one chapter alone I believe that you have written a very realistic scene with the Weasley family. Impressive.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
*wails*

I'm all emotional now! Not cool dude. I really love Andrea, as much as the Weasley's are fantastic I think they would drive me absolutely crazy, it's really refreshing to see someone kind of share that, to see that she loves them but isn't one of them, you've done that really well. Charlie's brilliant through the whole thing, hopefully he does write and I love the little Ron/Andy interaction, I can see those two are going to but heads.

Next chapter soon please! I'd like a bit of her and Molly, her and the rest of the family tbh and also whoever's going to be her friends, what house she's in, what she thinks of the Trio.

Fantastic idea. I'm rather jealous ;) Love this! Update soon or I'll turn up and feed you white chocolate cookies until you burst into white chocolate gooeyness. :( True story.

Abs xx
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Awww I love this. I like your OC. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't feel like she's really part of the Weasley family which is interesting. And I love her relationship with Charlie because he's my favorite Weasley. I hope he shows up in this more later on. The way you've described him is great as well as the family dynamics what with the twins causing mischief and Andy being able to manipulate Ron. I loved the line about her preferring to call it manipulating instead of sugar coating it. That straightforwardness is very endearing. I also laughed when I read Charlie's comment to Arthur about the function of a condom. It was quite amusing. Great first chapter. :D