Reviews for The Monkey And The Weasel
slippywonder chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I like how you have all of those neat little poems and rhymes in the story, its a nice touch D
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That was slightly twisted. I love the poetry though and poetry is not usually something I read. The rhymth scheme was amazing though.

Ending it with Irvine getting shot on a sniping mission was great. You don't see that hardly ever.

Amazing fic. Keep it up.
wellduh chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Monkey-weasel theme great morbidness. And Irvine is never ever written well, so gotta thank you for managing it! Great work!
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Very well done. This whole story was just so...Irvine. I felt like I was inside his head the whole time; I'm incredibly jealous of your ability to keep characters so intact and present all kinds of interesting insight to their personality. Some of the lines in here were priceless:

'Hah... kill a man with no life. I get it.'

'I’m a sheep in wolf’s clothing, see if you can sniff me out'

and my personal favorite, Cid as 'A big teddy bear in a red vest.'

Please don't ever stop writing _
achenar chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Hey, it's great! This is the third time I've read it.. and it hasn't stopped being wonderful. Write more! n_n Maybe a Selphie-style one? o.o
Baconfat chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
I've been wanting to read this ever since I saw the title (side note: the word 'weasel' is funny ;). And wow. This was certainly an unusual piece. Irvine has always seemed a tough character to pin down, and you really captured him perfectly here, right down to the introspection and the banter. You've blown me away again. HOW do you manage to write such consistently good stuff AND keep everyone in-character?
Caterchipillar chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
From the very first line, you've managed to capture my interest. The title alone had drawn me completely. This piece was definitely written in expertise. I'd be delighted to read an Original by you, but for now, I'll enjoy myself with some of your best Final Fantasy fics. You'll do well to keep writing! Great Work!
Quycksylver chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Very impressive. I really like your take on Irviine and the contrast between what he DOES and what he IS ( if that makes any sense). Well done.
Laura E Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Hey, cool story!

Barrett Machain chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Interesting. Seems Irvine can be lost in his own little world of thoughts just as well as Squall can. :)

The monkey and the weasel, huh? I know that old tune. You made a very entertaining story with it. Witty, with just the right touch of the philosophical. At least, in my opinion. In any case, I really enjoyed this story. Very well-writen. Kudos to you! :)