Reviews for Bazinga
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
That was amazing
JaeRae chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
It was the "Will you kill Will Wheaton for me?" question that really made me laugh, XD
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
THIS IS BRILLIANT. Every fandom should have a Sheldon Cooper crossover!
punky warhammer chapter 1 . 9/24/2014

omg xD
that was priceless
perf
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Sheldon is annoyingly in character.
Jbird2000 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I was in a library reading this and fell out laughing! (everyone is now looking at me crazy) This was hilarious. as soon as I can finally figure out how to fix my account, you are definitely going on m favs list!
polyptera chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Love your fic. Sheldon would take revenge over mustard.. he is that kind of evil genius!
Ladyofasgard chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha! I think I peed my pants a little laughing so hard. Poor Loki should have just killed him in the beginning, I know I would have! Thanks for the fun, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
The good mustard, Loki! How could you have forgotten THAT?!

This fic kept me laughing and giggling throughout the entire thing. Thank you, for being so creative as to have kept everyone so in character. :D
- Sideshow
Ice assassin Ace chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Lol nice story
StardustOwl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
LOL
CreativeReading chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
So funny, a great interpretation of Sheldon!
major-saving-grace chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
You've gotta e kidding me. ALL because Loki didn't get the MUSTARD?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh, my god, i loved this! When i was reading the summary, i thought, 'Oh, good luck, Loki' and read this. You characterized Sheldon perfectly. i was laughing so hard when Sheldon was asking Loki if he got the instructions correct. i knew it was bound to happen that Loki would forget something. Poor Loki! XD
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »