Reviews for The Internal Struggles of Christopher Halliwell
more please
gabyhyatt chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Plz update this great please also do more chris and bianca scenes.
Wilko chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Are you going to update this? It's been ages and what a place to leave it!
Marc chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Are you coming back to this? It's a really good story.
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Well that went well... not.
poor Chris got the short end of time travel, and didn't even get to grow up to enjoy the life he
fought and died for, or really get his brother back.
Nosside chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
It's been so long! Please don't leave us without the final chapter!
guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Great story update
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Good job on this.
petites sorcieres chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Thank you so much for this! That was great I m so glad Bianca is here ! And YEAY for Leo hitting Odin!
Quiet Ryter chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is a wicked cool chapter.:) Please update your story.
Arabella chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
This is insanely good! Chapter 7 I completely love you for I feel like no one ever addressed how Chris must have felt that they were so cruel & then lukewarm & then they had him & he had to wonder if they really wanted/loved him I certainly would have. I always felt completely connected to Chris (long story) so this was awesome for me truly thanks & I'll keep reading your work!
Snarling Darling chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooo oove some whump plz :)
petites sorcieres chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
That was SO great OMG. I can't wait to read the next chapters I m really happy you wrote Bianca here as his lover, I really love Bianca A LOT

The whole '' I like you now, Chris'' that happened when they learned about him beig their son never sit well for me too :/

So the Halliwell will know about his secret from his childhood and before :/

I feel so bad for those two Phoebe children who never lived in this Universe /Future :(((
Quiet Ryter chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Thanks for updating your story. This is a cool chapter.:) Please update your story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »