Reviews for Painted Faces, Part 2
Please please please update!
Nina chapter 1 . 4/30
please please please keep updating! it is my favourit fanfiction so far about the joker and Harley and belive me i have read almost a houndred of them, it has been more than a year since you updated but i bet there are lots of people like me witing for a new chapter! i am really dying i wanna know the end of it
randomkath06 chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
There's an author on Wattpad by the name of PrincessOfChaos222 who is using your stories and not giving credit, just thought I should let you know
girlinherhogwardsrobe chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
would you consider passing the fanfic off to someone to finish? I would love to see how it would end.
ThatwasTHENthisisNOW chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
I loved your story so much! It was an epic ride. And sue me for being hopeful but I'm going to keep coming back to it in case your muse comes back and you decide to update this awesome work.
If not, I just want to tell you that you did an incredible job and that I'm really thankful that you shared this with the fans.
I hope you're doing well and I have a great life.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
Im sorry that your going through a tough time although i am a late but i just wanted to say how amazed i am at this fanfic. I am so glad i found it and i cant thank you enough for going this far despite your state. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day
Mrs. BYG chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
pleaseee write more. it's so good!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I'm so sad that this story may never continue. I have such a hangover from it. I don't want to read any other joker and hq fanfic now. None of it is as high quality as this. You have such talent and could honestly publish this as a novel. I really hope you come back to this story and to all your fans. Much love.
Blackandblue chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
God damn
kaymay00 chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
I hope that you find the strength to move beyond your old pain. I understand and hope to see and end to this fic at some point :)
Mimi chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
Aww, hope you're ok and do decide to finish this one day x
Mimi chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I love it!
Shrodinger's Pen chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
no chance that Suicide Squad sparked a renewal of interest? Or that time has lessened the weight of the shadows that haunt these tales? I understand how it is, believe me, just thought I'd let you know that you still have fans in this neck of the woods.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Could you start again pls
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Hey do you know when you will start again?