Reviews for Painted Faces, Part 2
loving part 2 chapter 1 . 3/6
More please.
Please update soon. Love your stories
SuiLon434 chapter 5 . 3/1
Awesome!
KissMyDeadLips chapter 5 . 2/22
So much Drama :3
I love this story so much! The suspense is killing me. I love how you portray them both so realistically... Harley has these feelings for him and she's shocked because she's supposed to be a professional. And you show the Joker's desire while staying true to his dark nature (he still abuses her even though he cares for her in a twisted sense.) I can't wait for the rest of the story, I'll be so depressed if you never write more!
I have been obsessively reading all of your stories for the past few days... You are an amazing writer! HarleyQuinnxJoker forever! 3
batwayne chapter 5 . 1/8
I have barely slept reading both parts of this fic up to this point; it's absolutely amazing, and I can really see it happening. Love love love it. Please update soon!
ThaliaQuinzel101 chapter 5 . 1/9
Keep going:( I want more please great stuff!3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is incredible. Harley is slowly but surely falling for the Joker and I love how you show the Joker feeling something back for her but not in a stupid out of character lovesick way but in a way that makes him feel confused and frustrated. Can't wait to read more, it's so well written.
Clato-Crazies chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This story is amazing! Please continue soon!
Jenicide24 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
ooooh, you updated! That was awesome! Love and and i anticipate the next install!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I like the Joker's jealousy. I think it's perfectly characterized!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I love that he got so upset, and that they were interrupted. It seems like this is something that needs to be put off for a little longer, at least.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Ah! So Eddie Nigma shows up!
Thanks for the update!
I love Crane's provocation of the Joker, because that's the closest thing he's got to being able to scare the Joker.
I also really loved the flashback into the Joker's life. His life was damned awful.
smptrp9793 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I'm so happy you've finally updated! Amazing! Great chapters!