Reviews for Painted Faces, Part 2
Roguereine chapter 1 . 9/14
I live this bold joker, and Harley is perfect. You made her strong and smart and an actual match do Mr. J
umaima360 chapter 5 . 8/11
Brittany Murphy would have made an amazing Harley Quinn
Sinistersoulmates chapter 6 . 8/3
Omg can I just say I really appreciate you writing a part two :)
I only read the first one a couple of weeks ago and when I saw it had been written 3 years ago I lost hope but thank you so so SO much for writing a part two! I feel so sorry for you that it could be triggering and you did AMAZINGLY on this set of stories and I just hope you are ok! I am new to this fandom and Painted Faces Part one and two have been my life these past 3-4 weeks and you are brilliant! I hope you DO write another part but i think I'm ok at leaving it at what just happened if need be as I want those feelings that the Joker feels for Harley to stay like that FOREVER!
From a VERY big fan
Lily (Sinistersoulmates)
Mizz Joker chapter 6 . 7/18
I'm so sorry. I really hope you can get through this and continue. I'm really sorry. I would love to see a new chapter, but I won't push on you. You're great.
Omg the best story series I've read in a while pleaseeeeeee update whenever you can i would love to hear what happening next
Can you maybe write more fics based on joker and harley? I love your style :) really awesome
KnivesAndLint chapter 6 . 3/11
Painted faces has got to be the BEST fic ive read, it is just amazing the way you write it i love it so much and i keep re-reading it. I hope everything is ok for you now and i hope there is an update x
ThaliaQuinzel101 chapter 6 . 1/15
I was so into this fanfiction but I understand your reasoning, I hope you can finish it soon it is really good. x
EvilEve9 chapter 6 . 1/6
Although I love the story, you must put yourself first! We understand why you would not feel comfortable and support that :) Take all the time you need to recover, after all this is a story whereas your main focus should be on your own life!
Jenicide24 chapter 6 . 1/6
Don't feel bad. We love your writing and I will wait patiently for this to be finished, if ever. I always say "take care of you first" and that seems to be your goal. So worry not.
All the love I can send,
Danielle KJ chapter 6 . 1/6
I really understand what you mean. There's somethings that are not good for us at all.
I just want you to know that your stories introduced me to the marvelous fandom that is Batman, and you always gonna be one of my favorites storytellers. Thank you for this amazing Joker/Harley Quinn story.

I hope that you get better and finish it one day, but if you could not, I just hope that you have a amazing life. Thank you for being this fantastic writer.
Jfan7154 chapter 6 . 1/5
I logged in just to review.

I know I haven't reviewed every chapter but I've read every single one. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Painted Faces is one of the best fics I've ever read. Truthfully it's also one of the most enjoyable pieces of fiction I've read (and this is coming from a life-long bookworm) and, as short-lived as it was, I think part 2 was an excellent edition. I remember first seeing it posted and being so happy that this story was continuing.

I say all of that to say this: Thank you for writing! I pray that you'll be able to move on to bigger and better things in your life surrounded by people who will love and support you.

I hope none of what I wrote comes off as creepy or weird. Fingers crossed :-)
JustANerdThing chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I knows it's been a long time, but I really really hope you continue this story. It's fantastic! I read both stories in just a couple of days. I love how you made harley (I'm not really into dumb and sleeping with teachers for A's harley) and I like that she is strong and stands up to the joker to a certain extent. I also really enjoy the jokers background and how he is still somewhat connected with the family that took him in. I'm dying to find out what happens next! Will her boss try to have someone else treat the joker? Does harley and joker get caught during a "session" lol? Will joker ever kill Richard? When did joker start painting his face? Just wanted to let you know you did a great job!
Obi chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
I've been following this story for ages now and have reread it so many times! each time I enjoy it just as much as the first time! Will you continue it?
sm chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
dear god, its probably the best fic ive ever read. update soon, please! ;(