Reviews for In Which Harry is Actually Called Harry
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 14 . 9/8
I do hope you update... I am dying to know what happens next.
Saphira455 chapter 14 . 9/3
Poor poor Harry.
Saphira455 chapter 13 . 9/3
Of course she murdered the troll, I expected no less.
Saphira455 chapter 11 . 9/3
Oooo, creepy tower~
Saphira455 chapter 10 . 9/3
Poor crazy Markus.
Saphira455 chapter 9 . 9/3
Harry protection squad ftw!
Saphira455 chapter 7 . 9/3
Hm.
A plot...
Hmhmhm.
Well, it's weak, but a good place to start is with following the book with the twists caused by the Addams family.
Saphira455 chapter 6 . 9/3
Blood Fae sounds interesting for your other story!
Saphira455 chapter 5 . 9/3
Wednesday/Twins, yes please.
*Diagon Alley
And yes, Krum pulled out ahead!
I think it would be interesting for Ginny to take on a sisterly role with Harry tbh! Maybe a bit of a internal fight with herself if she learns he's Harry Potter, but she knew him as Addams first and so eventually gets over It?
Saphira455 chapter 4 . 9/3
Mildly sad Harry isn't mute, but I can understand why people would vote otherwise.
And Krum isn't a bad choice either, I forgot to mention it last time.
(I know that these comments will probably not leave an impact, but I shall reply as I would have if I found this story sooner.)
Saphira455 chapter 3 . 9/3
Oh dear, I was hoping for only a sisterly relationship with Wednesday, in that over protective sister way, I hope that's not the pairing.
I suppose I shall see soon enough!
Saphira455 chapter 2 . 9/3
Oh thank goodness, I was hoping for slash tbh.
I like the pacing, it's definitely settled like I hoped it would!
If pairings are still being discussed, Draco could be interesting. I vote for Blaise as a second choice if you don't like Drarry.
Saphira455 chapter 1 . 9/3
A bit rushed, but an alright way to bring everybody reading this to a present point.
I hope events and relationships will get more fleshed out as I read!
(I mean this all as helpful critiques and apologize if it comes across as mean, I'm truly looking forwards to reading it.)
jgood27 chapter 14 . 8/29
Love this story and cant wait to read more, please update
etbagel2122 chapter 8 . 8/25