Reviews for In Which Harry is Actually Called Harry
Merodeadora-Lupin chapter 3 . 6/19
It would be cool to be with Tom
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 5/17
What did Mortician say?
Afaaf chapter 14 . 5/5
hello. will you be updating this story? i really love the Potter-Addams connection. ill add this to faves just in case.
Nemhain2009 chapter 14 . 3/24
Loving the story so far!
Thristan chapter 2 . 3/8
MOAR OF THIS! PLEASE!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 3/3
Fun fact: If you stand/are held with your head down for a prolonged periode of time you will eventually pass out and die.
(Not sure of the timeframe, but more than 10-15 min is unhealthy)
its not a sad chapter its a suicidal and depressing one that does not make any sense. Putting how you feel into your work is fine as long as you make it make work in the story. You contradict every single thing you write in on sentence with the next thing you write. And Harry is right! He is far far from an Adam's. In fact he represents every single thing that Adams hate...not sure why being mute and small and cute and bisexual would make his being weak in every other single way tolerable to them. Just occasionally saying he tortured some one (past tense) or someone thought they saw an evil smile (but then think he's reassuring and adorable instead) does not an Adam's make!The worse he is is shy and odd?! An ADAMS? Not creepy? Psychotic? Insane? Nothing huh? Just a big eyed, pale, feminine little boy scared about every single thing, doubtful about every single thing, frozen in terro at every single thing...so of course all self centered murdering, raping, torturing, greedy, rude, elitist, evil people must instantly love him...yea...
emihytlies chapter 14 . 2/13
broke college students unite!
Anon chapter 5 . 1/19
I like reading stories about harry being raised by different people and how his personality would change. I like how he is portrayed her and the crossover pretty good :)
pikachucat chapter 14 . 1/6
awesome
PukwudgiePuff chapter 14 . 1/5
Does it become known that Harry is a Potter?
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 1/5
I have read many Harry Potter stories, both regular and cross-overs but so far, this is the strangest story yet!
Please, keep up the good work; i love it!
Wishfull-star chapter 14 . 1/5
that was a sad chapter I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
Damion Black Blaze chapter 2 . 1/5
After reading the end of the chapter I realized why I stopped the first time. I'm not into slash stories. Also you are forgetting the other dark families besides the blacks (she wasn't dark just insane almost like she was tortured to it). You could have an American cousin of the prewitt (molly w's family) the grengrass family the notts... also definitely and defiantly are different words with different meanings.
Voldfield chapter 5 . 1/5