Reviews for Aurora
Shananigan chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Wow. This is so beautifully written that you've left me lost for words. Well done!
cojack chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
This wonderful story is so well written and a believable "next episode" after Endgame. It inspired me to try and write some of my own C/7 fan fiction. I would only change one word. Thank you.
lisac1965 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Decided to ring in the new year reading this story. It just seemed appropriate. I absolutely love your stories. Wish you would write more! :)
Nocturnal Rose chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Most amazing story ever! You should write more stories about them lol! AMAZING!
paperlessprinter chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
yay! well done
Armida chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This story is just achingly beautiful, it has an almost fairytale like quality to it. I first read this years ago, and have remembered it ever since. I am so happy to have rediscovered it, reading it again brought back all the magic of Chakotay and Seven. I've been reading fanfic for over 20 years and this is one of my favorite stories of all time. I wish there was more C/7 like this, you seem to understand the characters so well.
Myxale chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
A great fic.

It lived up to a lot of things. Among them was...and still is authentic romance.

The way you brought NY to life with its people, street and small yet warm etablishments was great.

Felt like walkin there myself.

Loved your firm zet gentle approach to C&7 and the way they interacted with each other without looking silly or being exposed to overkill of mush!

Great work kudos and thanx!
Lou Serbio chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
Very, very well written. I see this story as part of the 8th season of the show, and a highly credible progression of an abruptly introduced romance. I loved the imagery of the 24th century New York City in winter, and the romanticism of such imagery. I also loved how Seven and Chakotay have such chemistry, and how very much alike they are. The dialogue was as real as real could be. And thanks for finally touching on how they were neurally linked! I was hoping that would come into play in the show, but they just ended the show.
Emilie Tiger Girl chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
I've just finished reading this story for the second time, and I'm still amazed at it's stunning beauty and clarity, and the incredible depth to the characterization of Chakotay and Seven and their relationship. This is not only one of the best (maybe the best) fanfics I've ever read, it's one of my favorite stories, period. I love this one. Thanks so very much for writing it and sharing it with us!

Em
Safety Queen chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
I actually read this fic months ago but I just had to read it again. Of all the C/7 fics I've read, you write some of the best! The way you used words to describe every nuance in the story was such that you made it so intimate! Please write some more, maybe a continuation of this fic? Perhaps something that explores what happened between their return to Earth and the events of "Endgame"? _
Anne Marie ewokgirl chapter 3 . 2/26/2003
I enjoyed this very much. Well written and very visual. Admittedly, I didn't care for the "f" word in the description of Seven's beauty. The Star Trek world is so advanced, that it seems a throw-back to our current world of human ugliness. It didn't seem to fit.

The description of a future New York is beautiful. I like the incorporation of the "ancient" with the current.

The scene with Many Words is my favorite. It was nice to meet a close friend of Chakotay's, especially since he has seemed so alone at times on Voyager. I could believe that your character Many Words would actually be one of Chakotay's friends.

I don't know how I feel about the Voyager shrine. I suppose that's because it's an aspect of people that I don't understand-that need to leave a tangible object in reverence. There's a part of me that believes the people of the Star Trek world would have moved beyond that strange custom, but that's really just an opinion, or perhaps a wish.

I appreciated Seven's uncertainty about her future, and her and Chakotay's discomfort with strangers aboard Voyager. Well conveyed.
Brenda Shaffer-Shiring chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
A lovely story of new beginnings, as Seven and Chakotay begin to weave a real relationship and to contemplate their futures post-Voyager. Characterization is excellent and description is vivid. This is definitely one of my favorite C/7s, and an object lesson to anyone who thinks the pairing can't be done well.
Andrea chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
Excellent work. This is so beautifully written, so sweet. I love every detail and the best part is both chakotay and seven are so chakotay and so seven, they truly reflect the characters from the show. Pls write more stories on C7, hope to read more of your work. I love C7 and there are so few good stories on them.
Rowan Seven chapter 3 . 10/5/2002
Aw. This story was wonderfully sweet and heartwarming. Your characterizations of Seven and Chakotay were awesome, some of the most lucid and credible I've read in a long time. The scene descriptions were terrific as well and really helped set the mood. Thank you very much for writing and posting this story on the internet. I really enjoyed reading it.
KARE2582 chapter 3 . 9/24/2002
I love it. Is there a sequeal to it? If not write more of 7 and Chakotay. Pretty Pretty please.