Reviews for Love Knows No Bounds
GraphiteHelix chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
You know you have read a good story when it tugs at your heartstrings when done right...and that's exactly what this fanfic has done with me. Thank you for a great read!
plutomoon2 chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
also please dont kill patamon, he one of my fvorites chaters and hope he survie the nex story u make but please keep darktailmon too. tk ptamon and darktailmon are cool

ay please make more stys soon u ake tem really good to read
plutomoon2 chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
please make more storys like thise becase thise story was rally sweet/sad ether way i like the stor and hope to read more of your work
twilightromance4ever chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
it was a great story but i'm confused.

What is Tai talking about thru the story? His debt to Takeru? what? PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Otherwise, great job!
Hikari Urania chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
Wow...i was almost angry with the last chapter. I mean i just read the whole story in one sitting and i was crying when TK died, not to mention angry. But then he came back and everything was well again. But there's still some mystery and i liked that. The whole Taichi knows more than he lets off is really almost intoxicating. I'm just sitting here trying to figure out exactly what it is that Taichi knows but i guess i'll have to keep reading...that is if you have a sequel out there or planned at least. I haven't checked yet but i'm going to do that after i put in this review. But seriously i've been hunting throughout the Digimon section of this fanfiction site and this is the first multi-chapter fic that i have read that is really really really good.

I loved it! I couldn't put the laptop down. The story just kept calling out to me and i had to finish it. But i truly must congradulate you cause you have just brought this amazing fanfiction to life. I was just astounded by all the creativity you had here. Seriously awesome story!
tyler chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
hey great story but you didnt say why taichi had anything to do with vamdemon though. this story was awesome the ending was perfect keep up the good work
Knight Zeromaru chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
excellent story, freaking great. one of my favs
half-note chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
One of my favourite Takari's out there, pretty neat and *sigh* sweet.

Loved the ending, so happy...I wonder about Taichi

Can't wait to read the sequel!

This story really made me cry honestly, but that's probably just me, I'm a softie, heh

bloodyrose101 chapter 17 . 5/27/2005
i hope u make a sequlet it was so intens
Lindariel12 chapter 17 . 4/23/2005
i first read this fic about 4 months ago, and i still think it's a beautiful piece. that says something.

a sequel? O.O you have to post it! i can't wait for it!
mew-magic5 chapter 17 . 1/7/2005
o_o My gods hun, it's been awhile...heh...I read your comment a few chapters back about you thinking I ran away and left you and wanted to laugh! XDD In a way I guess I had..._; Definitely hadn't been in this section for a while...too much yu-gi-oh...;

but what can I say? I was searching for Takari fics, saw this one, and reread the entire thing as well as the two new chapters in one shot! XD I've always loved this story in particular when I came across it, what? 2 or 3 years ago, and I especially still love it now! Not to mention I have to give you major credit for still updating this, I think that's the most patience I've ever had, have, and will see in a writer, I can garuntee! But over all, this was beyond amazing, and just a beautiful story, and if there's one you should be proud of, this is it...

So here's to a wonderful story that's come to its end, after a great 3 years! -.- *huggles*
Lindariel12 chapter 17 . 12/29/2004
Oh my gosh! that was the most moving piece I've ever read. That was true writing. I love it.

Write more!
k.BlackNightingale chapter 17 . 12/28/2004
Wow! It has an epilogue as well? And a sequel to come? Please publish it! I really want to read it. Nice ending by the way very nice
Malcolm Yuy chapter 17 . 12/28/2004
Wow, I'm glad you ended this fic, I really wanted to know the end...and I'm glad that T.K. came back, or else I would have been really disappointed...the fic was awesome!
ghikiJ chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Hey that's a really good story I would like to see a sequel or something. Great style keep it up. Just one question, why didn't you bring back patamon?