Reviews for Curse of the Black Dragon
Loved the natsu whump! Great story!
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 36 . 4/16
*sobs* The only words he said were "I..did it. Told you..I could..L-Lu..cy.." and "..Lu..cy" WAHH! *sobs*
semily chapter 37 . 4/4
the best stories ever i have read so far in your account! :)
Twishadowhunter chapter 37 . 2/16
That was so good !
Awwwww. Love Lucy...
SakuraPetal91 chapter 37 . 1/13
_
lightning-storm chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
So I've been lurking for a bit, oohing and awwing with each new chapter. This one really caught my attention, so much drama. I like your idea of Natsu fighting his beast blood. I had thought of an interesting dragon king theory involving Natsu, but haven't managed to piece it together. This story makes me want to write it, but I have to finish my Jerza one first. Thanks for great stories!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/19/2014
Kyaa! What an amazing story! Love it so much!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/19/2014
This is amazing story. It's definitely the best fairy tail fanfic I've ever read. And the second best (sorry) fan fiction story I've read.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
im sure they had a GREAT sleep
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
bad natsu!
itxprincessxlala chapter 37 . 5/20/2014
Wow can't believe I finished this story in a day! Great job and great sequel! Love, love, love! :D
avatard94 chapter 37 . 4/18/2014
This was such a great story, it had me hooked right to the very end! I can definitely see myself reading this and Dragon's Plight again. Everything about this fic was amazing and I really hope I see more nalu fics from you :)
DarkDevon13 chapter 27 . 4/6/2014
THIS. IS. AWESOME!
Friendly Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Love the story! Just wanted to let you know 4 million split five ways is 800,000 for each person. 3