Reviews for Eternal Goodbye
xXSennaXx chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Finally a Reth fan! :) I felt like I was the only one haha...

Anyways, I really enjoyed this...very, very much. I feel like you captured Reth's feelings very well. This is exactly how I imagined him being since he seemed to keep his feelings locked up and just show Evie what she thought about him.

I'm really bad at reviews but I hope this made sense. :)
Aaryanna Spinks chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow, that was really good. I love Reth so much! *cries because he can't be real, and I will never see him* I can't wait for the movie!

GO TEAM RETH! 3
hannahstrawberry chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
THIS BROKE MY HEART EVEN MORE THAN READING IT FROM EVIE'S POINT OF VIEW IN THE BOOK DID. I will ship Evie/ Reth until I die.
ElenaHerondale chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Why can't Evie and Reth be together! I love that couple and compared to Evie and Reth, I hate Evie and Lend
yay chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I think this was pretty cute.
Moonshadow15000 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
;-; This made me cry so much. Reth is my favorite character so you're not the only one who enjoys Reth/Evie.
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
RETH! I love Reth so much! hes an amazing character, and I love Evie/Reth!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
amazing... that was incredible! i loved it, i mean it was also sad, but i loved it at the same time!
rellimmes chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
ok, i'm torn- i love Evie's devotion to Lend, but then again I really like Reth's devotion to Evie- you made both sides of the story sound great, thank you!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I loved this SOO much! It's great to know that I wasn't the only person who liked Evie/Reth more than Lend. I was so sad when he left, I wish he stayed with Evie!