Reviews for Words and Silence
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
*sigh* Thanks so much
isolde1224 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
So sweet with a promise of passion.
wmst chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
How lovely, short and sweet with a promise of passion!
qenie chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
What a wonderful relationship that conveys!
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Another terrific story. I do so enjoy your writing. Please, may I beg for me?
aurado chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I envy Amanda ;)!
Thanks for this story.
tsharra chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I have always been to shy to ever write a review or give a comment to anyone, but I have never enjoyed reading fanfiction so much until I read your stories of Sarek and Amanda, and i felt compelled to post something. You have become my favorite ST author and I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing such wonderful stories. It takes a wonderful writer to say so much with so few words! Thank you. :)
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love your work. You can do more with 100 words than most (including me) can do in 30K
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Totally enjoyed it
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awwwww... Words are but one form of communication, Sarek. Clearly you have found other ways.

(Thanks for the drabble!)
ladybrit chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
really good. such a combination of Sarek's overwhelming feelings and yet his inability to express them in words.
LettieM chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I loved this! What a lovely expression of Sarek's deep love for Amanda and the only way he can find to truly express that love to her! And, for her part, she "does not object." :) I'm sure she loves it!

Your stories, both long and short, never fail to charm and entertain me. and you have rapidly become one of my favorite fan fiction authors. Keep up the good work, and thanks for your very well written stories about my favorite ST couple.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very nice!
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh, that was far too romantic. Did I mention that I forgot to breathe? LOL
dinotopian chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Lovely. Evocative. Thank you!