Reviews for Too Good to be True
Camy.MD chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I LOVE IT ! seriously I just love this two together and i'm really sad that shonda didn't bring Jake earlier to the show, they are perfect !
Kisses, Camy
Simply-Jules chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
just love it :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
ROFLMAO
Aninha Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I loved ! I love Jaddison 3
moreawake chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved this. Just the perfect amount of sweetness and humor. You should definitely write more Jaddison! :) Thanks for sharing!
AddisonandDerek chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I realise that in every review I leave I say that 'this was my favourite stroy', but I do mean it everytime. I love addek, but Jake and Addison are too cute. And I'm glad your first non-Addek story was with them, and not something like addisam (vomit).

Anyway, this story was super super cute! I love Jake and how sweet he is with Henry (the high five part awww). And you also wrote it really in character I thought.

Keep up the great work! Your writing was amazing as usual! I hope you have a chapter story in the works (I also hope it's Addek :) ).
SatanShepherd chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You def should write more Jake/Addison, the story was as good as your Addek/Maddison ones. Really good job!
AddieGreysPPPEvilRegal9119 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Okay this story...It's so cute and fluffy! I keep saying I HATE Jaddison but, the show and fanfics like this keep making me love them! I liked this, it was perfectly written. Great job!
alterus chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
How about a sequel about there wedding?
alterus chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love it. I think Jake is the best guy ever for Addie. I like the way he threats her. Update soon.
Jaddie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Super nice story! How i wish this will really happen in the show...
Addeklover chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love it!
Jake is the perfect man for Addie.

good job.
AmyHale chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I am excited! So so excited. I didn't even notice it was your first non-Addek/Maddison fic until you said it. You wrote it just as amazingly as you've always written your stories. Plus, I'm excited because I've been waiting for you to write something for a long time, and this story was sooo good. Worth waiting for. I'm also excited because usually you write a couple of one-shots in between two chaptered stories; does this mean you'll be writing a long-fic soon? I hope so.
By the way, Jake probably is the most romantic guy of Shonda-land
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Love love love love :) was this just a one shot? Cause I want more haha I love them :) 3
xx Sage
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was so sweet. I love the way that you wrote Addison and Jake’s relationship, and the way that you wrote the whole Addison/Jake/Henry dynamic was adorable. Henry high-fiving Jake was too cute. And all of the ways that Henry sabotaged Jake’s proposals had me laughing out loud. I hope you write more Jaddison (and Henry) stories in the future. I loved this one!