Reviews for Secretly Pleased About Caring
Quietlymischievous chapter 1 . 6/27
This is one of my most favorite stories in all the fandom!
Astrido chapter 1 . 4/27
i like your story. I'm just somewhat confused about the diabetes. isn't it like this, you get a low number on the meter if you have too much insulin in your blood?
that means, you injected too much for theamount of food you ate, right? but even if sherlock didn't eat anything, he was with a self-adjusting pump and not injecting manually, so the machine should have stopped the insulin, before it reached lower values. so why would the numbers go so low?
cheers
Maya
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Oh, those two...John would be panicking. If Sherlock worked hard to keep it from him, I don't doubt that John never would have found out. Maybe he would have, though, I don't know.

Loved this!
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Nice and interesting story !
LaueHime chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Loved this! I liked how desperately worried John's been and your writing skills add to that perfectly. But Sherlock offering to hug his friend was just the best thing ever! I love to see them care about one another and you portrayed that brilliantly. Thank you for sharing :)
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I have no idea how you came up with this but it's amazing! Absolutely brilliant!
Archet chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oh wow, thank you for pointing out this story to me! It's almost exactly as I was thinking...

And very accurate too, which is always nice. I actually like this quite a bit :D

Archet
Grac3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Amazing!
AnyaMaia chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Lovely!

AnyaMaia x
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Finally. FINALLY. A fanfic (the only fanfic out of ANY genre/category that I've read) that actually gets the 'betes right. :) I've had type 1 for 18 years, so it's nice (nice? No, it's bloody fantastic) reading something that accurately describes the symptoms of a severe hypo and doesn't mix up when insulin is needed.

So. THANK YOU. :D Thank you.

AndromedaMarine
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like the idea very much and it is well written. I love that John admits to being terrified, because to Sherlock he definitely would. I especially love that John tells Sherlock all the things he already knows. That part made me smile.

You lost me with a Dr. John Watson who says he didn't know what else to do. He would have found a way. He's been in combat situations with a lot less than a bottle of OJ to work with. He's a brilliant doctor and would scarcely admit defeat in a medical situation.

Nice story though and I enjoyed the read.
Toni Stark chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Sherlock hated seeing John like this, broken, vulnerable, afraid. It hurt Sherlock.
"Would... would you like a hug?" Sherlock offered.
Awww... so sweet : )
Kelllie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very well done! Loved this.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
"And Sherlock cared enough about John to care about himself." Aww, that's sweet. And perhaps my favorite line.

Its a good story. It made "sense", if that makes any sense. lol. I could see where Sherlock would kinda of keep it secret but also not want it to be at the same time.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Nice idea - well written! I liked your John in here (especially at the end): the mixture between concern/affection and rigour - that's him!

"John cared. And Sherlock cared enough about John to care about himself." :)