Reviews for Extemporaneous Parenting
The best fic ever
You are perfect.

Im so excited for Kendra and Silva meeting!
I could spend hours choosing words that best express how much you, my dear, made my heart happy! However, I never find words that do justice to how much I'm madly in love with the story. I hope you know how good is your fic
My God, everything fits so perfectly. An amazing synchronicity. Each chapter makes me love your story even more.I can't n think
in a Story I've ever read that was so perfect in every way, as this!
It was incredible! Not only the story, but the experience of reading it.
The writing, plus a lovely delicacy, overflowed all your talent.
A great job, a great author mediated and sustained by a unique talent who accompanies you
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
Please, you have to update that story. I never comment because im not fluent in English but I felt I should give you some feedback since that is the best thing i ever read. Its been a while since you updated the story and I cant help but wonder if you ever will post another chapter. I really hope so. This fic is so good it should be a sin to left it unfinished. Hope you know how talented you are
Brasil chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
You have no ideia how awsome you are. Seriously this is the best fic I have ever read. I would give anything for an update.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
This fic, no this story is very good I actually enjoyed it and if you could do me and all the people who read this story a favor that would be nice. I would love if you would continue it this chapter was real cliff hanger so... please update the bloody story.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
This is the first fic ive ever read. I was just searching something about the new 007 movie on google and came across this story. And I must say it was the best thing i read in a long tine. Seriously, this is awsome. I love every second a spend reading it. I Am still in chapter 9 ( the best so far, i cant even belive you felt insecure about it) and sadly im awere the last update was almost 3 years ago so I known probably there is no chance you will update it at all but i created an account in this site just in case haha. I really think you should post more chapters, its really sad to see a great story without an end.

Sorry for the mistakes but im brazilien so English is not my mother leanguage.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Well... fuck. I think I'm allowed to think that in this moment...
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I really like how Kendra's almost immediate reaction is NOT to weep and bawl, but instead "take it like a champ" if I can say that without sounding ridiculously heartless... All in all, thank you for not writing a Mary-Sue!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
What a wonderful, wonderful day to go shopping, huh! :D
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I wanted to read a little into the story before deciding if it was something refreshing or the usual half-assed fanfics I've stumbled across before but damn it if I don't love this! Bond is as snarky and lovely as ever, not to mention Kendra! I love that girl to bits already!
Please do not for up on this fic, I beg of you!
- Nixie
JFJD chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Are you still working on this story?
Mahnam chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
33333. that pretty much sums it up!
Fingirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I was wondering if you are going to update this or if you've dropped it?