Reviews for Extemporaneous Parenting
JFJD chapter 17 . 1/4
Are you still working on this story?
Mahnam chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
33333. that pretty much sums it up!
Fingirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I was wondering if you are going to update this or if you've dropped it?
CaptainoftheUSSTardis chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Love your story! Please continue :)
Jenna chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I feel so bad for not reviewing for so long D: Anway, this is the best James Bond fic I have ever read. You should be very proud :) and I'm so excited to read more!
Col chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Long time reader. Just got to your newest updates. It was good and I enjoy reading!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
While it's a lesson all children must learn as they grow up - adults can't always protect you, even when you want them to - I truly sympathize for Kendra and the hard realizations about her father being unfit to be either MI6 agent or new dad. Brilliant work!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Yeah, James...you really have no leg to stand on re: Kendra working with MI6. Remember what Vesper said about Her Majesty's government liking to round up maladjusted orphans to be spies...using their bastard genius offspring wouldn't be much of a step further.

;P

Utterly fantastic work! Really happy I'm finally able to catch up from where I had to leaves things off and I can only hope seeing behind the curtain as the events of "Skyfall" trundle on will be enlightening :D
missy-history chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
I do kinda read anything that interests me in the slightest so its kinda my fault ive got over 1000 story subscriptions ...
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
NO NO NO BAD SILVA LEAVE KENDRA OUT OF THIS! *whacks Silvia in the back of the head with a leek*

I still love your story :) hope to see more soon!
imaninja41 chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Yay! I loved this chapter, and I love how Kenya is so take charge.
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Oh no, Kendra's got herself in wuite a bit of trouble now, hasn't she?
lyra chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
great chapter! hope you can UPDATE soon!
Clodie chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Good chapter, I liked the way you introduced Severine. Keep up the good work!
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
WOOHOO! Finally, I love him so much I can't even-alkfjlajf! Anywho, great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
U-Hinged