Reviews for Extemporaneous Parenting
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Well... fuck. I think I'm allowed to think that in this moment...
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I really like how Kendra's almost immediate reaction is NOT to weep and bawl, but instead "take it like a champ" if I can say that without sounding ridiculously heartless... All in all, thank you for not writing a Mary-Sue!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
What a wonderful, wonderful day to go shopping, huh! :D
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I wanted to read a little into the story before deciding if it was something refreshing or the usual half-assed fanfics I've stumbled across before but damn it if I don't love this! Bond is as snarky and lovely as ever, not to mention Kendra! I love that girl to bits already!
Please do not for up on this fic, I beg of you!
- Nixie
JFJD chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Are you still working on this story?
Mahnam chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
33333. that pretty much sums it up!
Fingirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I was wondering if you are going to update this or if you've dropped it?
CaptainoftheUSSTardis chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Love your story! Please continue :)
Jenna chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I feel so bad for not reviewing for so long D: Anway, this is the best James Bond fic I have ever read. You should be very proud :) and I'm so excited to read more!
Col chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Long time reader. Just got to your newest updates. It was good and I enjoy reading!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
While it's a lesson all children must learn as they grow up - adults can't always protect you, even when you want them to - I truly sympathize for Kendra and the hard realizations about her father being unfit to be either MI6 agent or new dad. Brilliant work!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Yeah, really have no leg to stand on re: Kendra working with MI6. Remember what Vesper said about Her Majesty's government liking to round up maladjusted orphans to be spies...using their bastard genius offspring wouldn't be much of a step further.

Utterly fantastic work! Really happy I'm finally able to catch up from where I had to leaves things off and I can only hope seeing behind the curtain as the events of "Skyfall" trundle on will be enlightening :D
missy-history chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
I do kinda read anything that interests me in the slightest so its kinda my fault ive got over 1000 story subscriptions ...
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
NO NO NO BAD SILVA LEAVE KENDRA OUT OF THIS! *whacks Silvia in the back of the head with a leek*

I still love your story :) hope to see more soon!
imaninja41 chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Yay! I loved this chapter, and I love how Kenya is so take charge.