Reviews for Pokémon: Evolution Eevee
Isangtao chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Wonderful story.

The plot is ingenious, from the buildup to the finale, you've made it so that it does not feel rushed nor does it feel like it's not moving. It is quite obvious that you planned and researched for this story for a long time (or at least had it in your head for a long time).

All the characters are given equal screen time, even the supporting ones, and Ash doesn't suddenly overshadow everyone else because of Aura/Chosen One/turning evil that plagues so many other stories.

Grammar is good, spelling is excellent, and the romance does not suddenly take over the plot, overall one of the best Pokemon stories I have ever read.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
... Casting mewtwo on the role of the bad guy after he had learned his lesson is not a good idea.
SuperHoundoom chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Interesting story line. Never would have thought of something like this. Keep up the good work!
pokeninja6600 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Grrrrrr... pearlshipping... I hate the life out of this ship. I enjoy your story otherwise.
I swear to Arceus by Charizard's flame if you hadn't put Gary and Zoey together (love that ship) i would have died.
pokeninja6600 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Whoa. I looked at this cause I love the Eeveelutions. Vaporeon as my fave, then Eevee, then Jolteon, Glacieon, Leafeon, Umbreon and Espeon tying, then last but not least (as far as others are concerned) Flareon.
UEG nastykiller chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
keep it up it is very good