Reviews for Coming Home
Iluminos chapter 1 . 5/3
Simply put, "amazing."

I loved the feeling you created for this story. I would understand why parents would take such a decision, and I feel like Vyse's mom just gave her an extra push to face the ghosts of her past, hence why she didn't allow her back. Plus, she didn't ban her from coming back to visit and even hinted that in the future when Vyse and she were older, things might be different. Vyse would not see a relative in Aika, he would see her for what she was, a beautiful woman. Everything was smoothly written, I hope to see more of this
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I like this. The version in my head is a little different, but this definitely sparks some ideas in my brain, which is something I always like to get from a good story. I didn't really like how Vyse's mother acted though.
Baker Alchemist Strawberry chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
And another lovely one-shot!

I think these are your fort - you're excellent at evoking emotions and describing well enough in few words that you don't need long winded sentences, and the characterisation is really good too!

Strawberry
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
W-Why didn't I see this here from before? It's absolutely gorgeous! The SoA fandom was in desperate need of a fic like this! Fluffy Aika-isms for the win, yo! *confetti*

I have no concrit to offer this time around. This was...just. THIS. I don't know what to say. Wonderful use of emotion and characterization, though. Can you say fave? XD