Reviews for A Pyromancer's Oath
NightSkyWolves chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
After watching the entire series of BRS and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magical, I believe I can handle the majority of this genre. XD
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
bad summery , true summery , funny summery . dident read it , just the summery . typing this from my kindle ... and nobody cares do they? Sorry , i love to type random stuff on here ... i love pikachu . he should totally be sonic the hedeghogs , or shadow the hedgehogs pet . no , more than a pet , a best friend .
write a fanfiction bout that . its somethin id totally read .
Midnight Nakamura chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
OOOH SOME ONE'S IN LOVE
*epic romance fangirl squeal*
NightSkyWolves chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Yay! New chapter!
oddfan47 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oops yeah sry about dat guys with the with the whole triton-viking thing. well thx for the notice i'll try to fix that soon but first focuing on new chapters and really only thing in way is something even the mighiest of wizards can't STOP...school :(
NightSkyWolves chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Yet another awesome story to review. And hi again, Greekhuntress. O.o So, anyway, I found one mix up with the Titan thing, its the Dragons, Tritons, and Frost Giants (more commonly called the Ice Titan or Santa (by me) Anyway, pretty nice.
The Armada Commander chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Nice chapter! Different from what I've seen, by a mile!
Midnight Nakamura chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
You continue to make me laugh!
This, honestly is one of the funniest wizard101 fafics I've ever read in this fandom. Truth is, I was in a crappy mood today and this made me laugh like crazy.
Thanks, I seriously needed that!
Midnight Nakamura chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
LOL THE SPIRAL IN CHINA!
Sigh, that made me laugh so freakin much. God, for a newcomer, you continue to impress. I pretty much sucked at my first attempt.
Hey! How about trying to make a suspenseful cliffhanger now and then, ya know, to get more reviewers!
Yeah... ._.
Okay can't wait for next chapter
Miss 20 Percent Cooler chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Haha, evil frosty! I love this, continue!
The Armada Commander chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
O_O :3 Titans not Vikings.
The Armada Commander chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Ok, we are the Authors of the Wizard101 archive, we'll most likely review for every chapter of your story, or at least try. Hey Momo..
Midnight Nakamura chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
The introstory of my life o.o
Lol the evil frosty thing made me crack up. This reminds me of a story I'm currently writing.
But I quit cause I got no inspiration, but now I do! *goes on google docs*
Continue, it's an annoying cliffhanger!