Reviews for Falling Apart
Kazo Sakamari chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
This was an amazing story, so full of emotion and just teenage angst, and the love of brothers. I loved it so so much, it made me tear up and some parts and smile uncontrollably at other. I loved the Irish translations and the little details that you snuck in there that I can only assume you've pulled from your own life and experiences. This was just so well written and captured everything so perfectly. I know you finished this story a while ago, but I thought you'd appreciate a review anyway, and besides, I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading this, and how much it touched me. Thank you so much for posting it.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
but this was so good! by the way I think you nailed the phonetic writing for the dialogue and I'm really glad for that. This was a wonderful read from beginning to the end and I sure hope you plan on writing the brothers again!
HaloHunter89 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Great update. Murphy getting him help was smart. Both are more concerned for the kther.
HaloHunter89 chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
With all the heavy in the chapter Murphys crack about nurses at the end waa good.
HaloHunter89 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Their need for each other is written strongly. U feel bad for them both.
HaloHunter89 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Are you trying to kill me with emotion?! Great update
HaloHunter89 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Great chapter! The panic attack seened fitting
HaloHunter89 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Connor is breaking my heart
HaloHunter89 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Christ Poor murphy!
HaloHunter89 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh man! You started with a big hit! Can't wait to read more
SiriusDancer chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
I loved reading this story. It was cute and angsty and just plain awesome. I am finally getting to review it after reading it a while ago so I apologize if I can't say alot. Too much reading, not enough memory. I do rmember all the hospital jazz rocking my socks cuz Murphy is a terrible patient. Thank you!
gizmo5225 chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
That was such a good read. I loved it :D That ending was so sweet, and I loved the brothers all the way through! Brilliant work!
Candra C chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
This was utterly fantastic. I SO want more Saints from you! I live for the epic Murph-hurt you lay down. Fantastic job!
SiriusDancer chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
Amazgin! Thanks for the dedication.
reedus fan chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
All I can say is...THANK YOU.

This is one of my all-time favorite stories & it really was exceptional in every way. Never once was I disappointed in a chapter, never once did I not FEEL something. God, I loved this story so much.

Your writing was phenomenal, I cannot compliment you enough. And the ending was the perfect culmination of such a heartfelt situation. I had tears in my eyes when Murphy walked & Connor hugged him saying over & over "You're're walking." So beautiful.

I sincerely hope you write the MacManus brothers again, you have your finger on their pulse & have a talent for presenting their intricate personalities.

Again...thank you most sincerely. Beautiful story.