Reviews for Red Moon
Please Update, I really interested in reading more!
shirobara1 chapter 2 . 1/31
PLEASE CONTINUE.
pichu101761 chapter 2 . 1/1
This fanfiction is so interesting. I love supernatural and a fanfiction that is in depth with the world of the creatures and politics. I can't wait to see the rest of the MiraGen! XD
hate1994 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
This is getting really exciting! Just one quick question, besides vampires, what other supernatural creature will be introduced in the story? But, can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
hate1994 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This seem like a very interesting story. Can't wait to read more!
Honeydee chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
ME SO LIKEY CONTINUE PLEASE OMG AKAKURO IS SERIOUSLY CRAWLING TO MY TOP 3 ALONG QITH AOKURO AND KIKURO I'LL DEFINITELY LOVE THIS FIC 333
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
So...I have a feeling Kuroko is going to have to save Kagami one way or another! :) Update soon!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Well this is a very promising vampire fic! :) The characterizations seem spot on even though it's AU.
Flayne chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This is really good. Please continue! Can't wait to see Aomine! :)
nhimcon chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Great fic! Finally found an vampire!Kuroko fic XD. Even though it't quite weird that you don't have any other side pairing than Aomine/Akashi/Kise x Kuroko.I thought that you will make kagakuro too because hunter x vampire is a typical love affair. Love your fic anyway
blackdachshund chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I knew I shouldn't have kept reading, but the first chapter led to the second and now I'm hooked- too bad this hasn't been updated in over half a year.
If only you could see our sad faces and update this, because the plot is extremely intriguing, and I always love good writing. Anyways, I can't wait to see how you present the other members of the coven and how the march plays out as Kagami finally figure out who Kuroko is. Don't leave us hanging!
Takara yume chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Ahhh sooo coool hnngh and kaKuro aww yiis can't wait for the next chapter! ; v ;
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ahh gosh those three are my fave pairings too and it's fine since Taka loves relationships and friendship fics and ehh dsjfsa just it's just the first chapter and you already got me hooked ahh well done!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Can't Wait for more!
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Interesting... Vey interesting... I love it. I like how things are playing out and just out I curiosity since you didn't specify, is it going to have a little bit of KagaKuro? Just voicing out an opinion, I don't particularly like that pairing but I'll still read it if there is.

I'm actually really excited to read this and I hope you update soon. Thank you for writing!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »