Reviews for A Matter of Principles
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 9 . 7/4
Loved this story, so so good!
gollumsfriend chapter 9 . 5/5
Enjoyed the story, thank you! Good GimmHime is hard to find and much appreciated!
Narwhale Sweq chapter 9 . 2/17
WHY DIDNT I KNOW YOU EXISTED. YOU ARE THE BLEACH FANFIC MASTER AND I NEED MORE (one sec lemme go read another one of yours.)
Haruka2007 chapter 9 . 1/18
Great story! Loved it :-)
smashingxURxface chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Oh and I forgot to say, I love the whole 'sticking to your principals' theme. It tied in really well with Grimmjow not giving Ichigo's file to Byakuya, nice strategy on your part *APPLAUSE*! One honest nitpick though is I think the ashen/blonde hair should be fixed to Grimmjow's blue hair color, it throws me off. And this is such a great story I want to love it in every way! Anyways, those are my final thoughts on this story. Cheerio!
smashingxURxface chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Awwww! This was such a good story! And you wrapped it up quite nicely! I like how you didn't make Grimmjow verbally say he loved her, and I'm glad you didn't make it into a lemon, it showed how he felt about Orihime was different. THOUGH I DO LOVE ALL OF GRIMMJOWS NAUGHTY COMMENTS! Great writing! Great story!
smashingxURxface chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Gaaaaah! Your take on Grimmjow is amazing! I think he is a little too nice-but it works here and I love his thought process.
smashingxURxface chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
DAAAAAAA-YUM!
Orihime totally roasted Grimm about his ex leaving him for a woman! OH MY GOD THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOMENT! I'm really liking this story, can't wait to read more.
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
I haven't read a story like this in a while. It made me smile, feel happy, feel sad, feel mad, connect with the characters in just 9 chapters but left me satisfied that it was a truly happy ending. For everyone. I wish I could say more and describe all that I loved and it was every bit but I feel I won't do justice to this fic. So all I can say is that though I'm an ichihime fan, though I do not like that my favorite and main characters aren't always in the most 'privileged' positions, this piece of work touched my heart. All of the characters were always in character and it was believable. Very much so. It was the best Grimmhime I've read. Though there was one more, it ended sadly so. Anyway, I hope I get to read more of your work. Bravo this was truly brilliant and the best story I've read in a while now.
Much love author-san.
Kat
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
It's usually hard to find a sweet Grimmjow fic but this one won the prize; I loves this and it goes straight to my favorites ;)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I loved this chapter. I've never read one with Hisana in it before so that made it even cooler, plus, Grimmjow doing the right thing? That was even more worth it :D
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
:( a depressed Grimmjow is a rare sight... but I think you managed that well
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
He's falling for her... and I want to know what's the truth behind his fathers' story
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Omg, even though I kind of feel her feelings for him were a bit rushed, I couldn't help but like all of her responses to him.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I love Rukia, she's such a kick ass, and you wrote her perfectly in this chapter.