Reviews for A Matter of Principles
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
I haven't read a story like this in a while. It made me smile, feel happy, feel sad, feel mad, connect with the characters in just 9 chapters but left me satisfied that it was a truly happy ending. For everyone. I wish I could say more and describe all that I loved and it was every bit but I feel I won't do justice to this fic. So all I can say is that though I'm an ichihime fan, though I do not like that my favorite and main characters aren't always in the most 'privileged' positions, this piece of work touched my heart. All of the characters were always in character and it was believable. Very much so. It was the best Grimmhime I've read. Though there was one more, it ended sadly so. Anyway, I hope I get to read more of your work. Bravo this was truly brilliant and the best story I've read in a while now.
Much love author-san.
Kat
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
It's usually hard to find a sweet Grimmjow fic but this one won the prize; I loves this and it goes straight to my favorites ;)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I loved this chapter. I've never read one with Hisana in it before so that made it even cooler, plus, Grimmjow doing the right thing? That was even more worth it :D
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
:( a depressed Grimmjow is a rare sight... but I think you managed that well
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
He's falling for her... and I want to know what's the truth behind his fathers' story
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Omg, even though I kind of feel her feelings for him were a bit rushed, I couldn't help but like all of her responses to him.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I love Rukia, she's such a kick ass, and you wrote her perfectly in this chapter.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Poor Ichigo xD Grimmjow rehiring her just to "not desire her" made me laugh xD
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I think you write the best Grimmjow in this site! :D
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Ya know, I kind of suspected this scenario xD
LadyD0544 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was simply amazing. I love crack pairings, and this pairing is by far my favorite. I've read it twice now, and I've also read some of your other work. Very very well done. Please consider writing another grimxhime fic!
metalhead030908 chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
I have to admit, it took me a long while before I even tried to read anything Gimmhime, but boy did you do a wonderful job! I have to commend you for that. Looking forward for more :)
Neliel Sanji chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Aww...w... I like stories where a guy with a fucked up life gets a happy ending with the woman he loves, it's just so touching *Sniffs*. Well here's another fine story, thank you for giving me yet another good piece to read, i really appreciate it. I'm just so happy for Grimmjow *sobs* it seemed like nothing in his life would ever go right but that all changed when he met Orihime, she was like a candle that would guide him out of that dark abyss. Aww... It was just so sweet. Personally i'm not really a fan of GrimmHime fics but i really love yours thus far, i especially love the part where Grimmjow told Byakuya to fuck it mehn that was unexpected and at same time awesome,i really really love it. Grimmjow is definitely a crazy man, check out the latest qualifications for a secretary,i couldn't stop laughing when i read that, oh our Emo King turned out to be a hacker ? Can't say i expected that but i guess on his personality and appearance it sorta soots him. I really don't know what the deal is with Rukia but i guess i'm ok with it, she even tried to take off the Sexta espadas' head off with a cue stick hahahahaha well in this fic she's definitely got guts in this fic, she can't try that in the anime itself, the little shrimp. I'm also happy you gave Byakuya a happy life and he didn't loose Hisana in the process _ thanks for doing thank you for this piece. I'm yet to write my review on Forever and a day but i will.
Yours truly,
Your fan,
Neliel Sanji
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please write more grimmhimes! This story was absolutely adorable
Ellechla chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
You did damn well good of a job and you should be proud of yourself. I stayed up to 5 in the morning because I cant stop reading!

Thank you for doing such as awesome job! Please do more Grimmhime please!