Reviews for Changelings
Avari20 chapter 8 . 4/11
This was really something. It was that perfect meld of old and new, and while the end made me sad, it made me hopeful too. Thanks for posting!
vantrese chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Thank you for this!
vantrese chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Hi! I love your writing and would like to read more! I am new to this forum...can you share the site for the reboot movieverse?
nakala chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
This was really good. I read this in one setting. You are really a wonderful writer.
KimboKimboleo chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Gréât start!
LittleWormie chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
This was such a lovely story. I know a lot of fans are attached to the idea of Uhura and Scotty being together but I find the idea of Uhura and Spock so much more unique and fascinating. There are so many endless possibilities between these two and I love what you did with the mind meld and seeing TOS Spock and Uhura at the academy and how different, yet still deeply passionate, their relationship was. When I first sat down to read this I knew I had to keep going until I'd finished it. You write the characters so well I felt like I was listening to them speak inside my head. So many fan fictions struggle with this but I thought you're portrayal of all the characters was spot on. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I thought I had read the majority of your Spock\Nyota offerings. How could I have missed this? Clapping my hands and jumping with glee. YEAH
Soul93 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
This was very well written and the characterization on point. I loved how you laced the memories together while exploring the relationships of Nyota with other characters. Truly enjoyed reading this.
Moichino chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
So good! Great way to bridge the 2 universes this way :)
greenchopstix chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Very nice, enjoyed the last chapter the most :)
DeArtist chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I have enjoyed reading your story. This was a real treat!
DeArtist chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is an intriguing beginning.
HEW chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoyed everything this chapter brought (especially the Scotty bits!) although I was momentarily confused when it switched to Spock's POV in the "new" universe. But I really, really enjoyed that perspective and the whole thing is very well written! You really made me homesick for the Bay! I felt like I was there for a minute, so thanks especially for that! :)
Vashti chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed the movement from "blank slate" to a remembering Uhura. I personally would have liked to have remained in the TOS verse, but the end scenes were well done.
VickyFromGreece chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Undoubtedly the story's best chapter! Emotional, with a bittersweet ending that leaves a trembling smile on the reader's lips. What a wonderful way to show the inside of TOS Spock's mind in both universes. I love how you portray him perfectly in both storylines, his sorrows, his regrets, his emotions, the way he evolved during his long lifeline. And as always they are the little details that make this story, and your writing, perfect just by adding a realistic touch in the scene: "her boots making a soft tattoo on the floor".