Reviews for Changelings
LittleWormie chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
This was such a lovely story. I know a lot of fans are attached to the idea of Uhura and Scotty being together but I find the idea of Uhura and Spock so much more unique and fascinating. There are so many endless possibilities between these two and I love what you did with the mind meld and seeing TOS Spock and Uhura at the academy and how different, yet still deeply passionate, their relationship was. When I first sat down to read this I knew I had to keep going until I'd finished it. You write the characters so well I felt like I was listening to them speak inside my head. So many fan fictions struggle with this but I thought you're portrayal of all the characters was spot on. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I thought I had read the majority of your Spock\Nyota offerings. How could I have missed this? Clapping my hands and jumping with glee. YEAH
Soul93 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
This was very well written and the characterization on point. I loved how you laced the memories together while exploring the relationships of Nyota with other characters. Truly enjoyed reading this.
Moichino chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
So good! Great way to bridge the 2 universes this way :)
greenchopstix chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Very nice, enjoyed the last chapter the most :)
DeArtist chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I have enjoyed reading your story. This was a real treat!
DeArtist chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is an intriguing beginning.
HEW chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoyed everything this chapter brought (especially the Scotty bits!) although I was momentarily confused when it switched to Spock's POV in the "new" universe. But I really, really enjoyed that perspective and the whole thing is very well written! You really made me homesick for the Bay! I felt like I was there for a minute, so thanks especially for that! :)
Vashti chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed the movement from "blank slate" to a remembering Uhura. I personally would have liked to have remained in the TOS verse, but the end scenes were well done.
VickyFromGreece chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Undoubtedly the story's best chapter! Emotional, with a bittersweet ending that leaves a trembling smile on the reader's lips. What a wonderful way to show the inside of TOS Spock's mind in both universes. I love how you portray him perfectly in both storylines, his sorrows, his regrets, his emotions, the way he evolved during his long lifeline. And as always they are the little details that make this story, and your writing, perfect just by adding a realistic touch in the scene: "her boots making a soft tattoo on the floor".
Atlasina7 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I love how you've pulled the two universes together in this story. It's great that TOS Spock realizes what kind of life the "new" Spock can have and then helps him achieve it. TOS Spock has been there and we all know hindsight is always 20/20. P.S. Never apologize for a long chapter! If I'm enjoying a story, as I was this one, I don't want it to end anyway!
LeochickX chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
As always you leave me in awe of your skill and what I will evoke from your great stories and joy you took the time to share. Thank you
ukyryo chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
really is a shame that the story has come to an end. is amazing how you got the two realities conetsar end.
Imagination is something that will never end and the next installment of Star Trek fill us with more ideas.
please keep writing.
you are one of my favorite writers of fanfics
T'Soy chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
"If you separate them," he says, more forcefully this time, "Spock will not recover. Just as you will not recover. He is, after all, your son, too—and is like you in more ways than you know."

That's all he has to say. All he can say. Either Sarek will listen or he won't. Will ask Spock to leave Starfleet, to leave her, or he won't.

That was powerfulll! Actually I didn't "get it" at first, I had to read it a second time. You did sort of leave us hanging with TOS fill-in story, but you had a very nice tie-in to the AU. Nicely done!

What are you doing next?

Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
You are a genius! That was so clever how you simultaneously brought the reader back to the present, shifted timelines and shifted the POV from Spock to Selek. It was pleasantly surprised.

Great job!