Reviews for The Vileness of Man
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 14 . 3/6
A social Assassination! Excellent!
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Ironically it's proving now that corvo is emily's father so you might want to put an AU or something.
Drust chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
Wait what? No detail into their relationship? Just jumping straight to it? What a shame.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/2/2016
Hey man, I don't want to be that guy but could you like totally make the next chapter. I need this in my life dude, so If ya wouldn't mind dusting off the old keyboard that'd be great.
alf chapter 18 . 4/9/2016
noice, keep it coming. I wanna see how it ends!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
no chapter 19?
CrazedLeviathan chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Nifty!
Warden of Lore chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
I'm still waiting for a godammned update
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
It has been years since this was posted and is a massive cliff-hanger. WHERE ARE YOU?
Someone chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
This chapter was well written but truly made Corvo look utterly spineless, considering all of his actions in the game and he responds to a man telling him what a naughty boy he is for having a mark, leaving Corvo quaking in his boots. Utter piss, even if you stealth the entire game we know Corvo has balls of steel...you're character practically has a pussy.
Kagrenack chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
You do know that emily is Corvo's daughter right?
logincrash chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
I loved reading this fanfic. It's so easy on the eyes and well paced. The pairing is really endearing.
But while I adore your writing style I strongly disagree with your choice of powers, since Shadow Kill, Wind Blast and Devouring Swarm are all quite costly and fairly useless in Clean Hands Ghost playtrough.
Still, even though it's been almost two years since the last update I'm full of hope. Believe it or not, I've been following another story that's been updated FIVE years later. And I know one's muse can't be pestered too much, but for this story she has to be. Ending it on kind of a cliff-hanger would be too cruel.
Steven chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Pretty good, however, in-game Corvo was 39 and Emily was 10
So at this point Corvo would be 46 not 36
Emily would be 17 not 16.

Doesn't matter a whole lot to me but others may be off put by this.
The Person Under Your Bed chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
I don't know if you still read your reviews but Imma just...
Oh my god you have me fangirling so hard..! I am thoroughly intrigued with this and am stILL EXCITED TO REAAADDDD.
I think my favorite part out of all of this was when Corvo saved Emily, I can't really explain why, though. That, or it was how you described the storm and how Corvo was reacting to it. I love how even though he's Corvo Attono, he /still/ gets sea sick, still feels intense fear, anxiety.. I think a lot of people would try to hold him too highly, given who he is. It's really cool that you keep him human in so many senses.
The Person Under Your Bed chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I am so excited to read this oh my god
I'm so excited o_o

I wanna say your use of vocabulary is amazing. You do well with description, so well that I can feel the vibes of the boat setting and even gather how it would smell. You are amazing :)