Reviews for 01x14: Wars
Nyxxyn chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Well, people (okay, as far as I know, me, and hopefully others) are still reading this series in 2016! Sucks that there's no conclusion, but I'm content with the insinuation (I hope it's true) that Faith's something important is finding Tara. I totally could have seen those to reconcile, get together together, and become house mother's for the "problem" (aka, misunderstood) younger slayers. The gentle care of Tara and the give it to ya straight way of Faith could whip those ones into some of the best and we'll rounded slayers. Thank you for writing these, I loved every chapter!
AimlesslyWriting chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Hey so I just read this entire series and it's amazing. I hope that you would finish at least this season. I know it's been a few years and I get things escaping you. But it would be awesome if you would continue. I'm looking forward to the next section!
71prowler chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Another excellent episode! I hope Faith can find Tara and set things right again.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Excellent! I hope you find time to update again soon
zigpal chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Another awesome episode.
Ltlconf chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Howdy!

My, it HAS been awhile. I took your advice and read 'em all in one sitting. What a ride!

I'd say I expected Faith, based on her behavior in LA saving Angelus, to be a little more personable and self-controled (she was a team player after all), but then Buffy always brought out both the best and worst in her. Also Faith seemed quietly proud that the bulk of the SiTs looked up to, respected, and liked her (mainly because she worried about what they felt, learned their names, and shared their concerns...you know, basic leadership!).
So I had a hard time (as in I felt awful for Faith) seeing Faith burn that bridge. All I could think was that Faith's inner demons were coming out, and that turned out to be more than likely and apparently ongoing. Subtle and well done, playing out over many stories.
I'd also expect Faith to cave fairly soon and go after Tara, as neither Faith and Tara are ones to quit. Oh well, we'll see.
Also, why hasn't Willow and Co. taken care of Faith's legal status by now? Dramatic decision or a way for them to keep a 'leash' on Faith? I admit, it can poke, but has provided excellent plot material.

The Cracker.