Reviews for A New World
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
cool fanfic
Manga154 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This is a great story, and the POV it take for the whole SAO kidnapping is awesome! I can't wait for more!
DisilludedNight chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Oh, I like your oc, a lot. XD
Are you continuing to write this?
DisilludedNight chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
:o
I found a story for SAO to read And so far, your writing and plot seems interesting too! :3
Legion1771 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Great story, I love heathcliff, so I especially love this story even more, Hope to read more soon :D
Eruruu4 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
it's a really nice story i like it, i hope you will write next chapter soon, and about relationship between those two, maybe she dewelop a crush and later love to kayaba/hearthcliff but she will be too proud or shy to say that to him or something like that :)
Duquette7 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
This is great, which isn't a surprise as I've loved pretty much everything you've chosen to publish so far. I would love to see more of this, but I do have to echo others comments that a new chapter of Danzo's Team would my preference.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
YEP! I knew it! I like, no, I LOVE this so far... XD
UruExplorer DTC chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Ten minutes of laughing? When did Kayaba have the time to record *that*? XD
Kaioo chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Sweet. I enjoyed reading this chapter. I cannot wait for what you have in store next, keep it up!
Kaioo chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I am thoroughly excited for the next chapter of this story. I must admit I am also intrigued by the notion of a romance, would this be with Sempai or someone else? I eagerly await the next expansion
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I think that you should make this a multi-chapter. It sounds really interesting and I am definitely following it. The «» are what you would use to put around things like this:

«The Army» - Guilds
«Beast Tamers» - Class

\/
«Feathery Dragon» - Class
Schattenlos chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Has potential, unique compare to the other fictions of sao I've read so far, really interesting would like to see how this story ends.,
Shoku-Meian chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It's Good I like it :) even a start like this can be astonishing impossible yet possible. DO MOAR!
cyberswordsmen chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
In canon he changed his appearance somewhat in order to avoid recognition. Look him up on the SAO wiki, Heathcliff looks older, bulkier and has a different facial structure. I imagine Heathcliff could be Kayaba's father but they aren't the same person.

That said discovering his identity through body language like here would still be possible. It would have been strange for her to figure it out at sight though.