Reviews for You Didn't Hear It From Me
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/15
Bahahahahaha, sounds like young Anakin has *nothing* on young Obi-Wan. xD
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Couldn't stop laughing - especially at the interjections in the story. The interjections in particular were brilliantly woven into the plot.

I would have loved to see Obi-Wan's reaction to finding out that Garen has been telling his padawan stories... :)

Thanks for writing and posting!
fullwingedpen chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was great, hilarious and in-character.
so-schway chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
The return of our favorite dashing rapscallion then. Spot on characterization of Garen. Exactly as I imagine him and Obi as crechlings wreaking havoc together.
Just out of curiosity, what's your headcanon on Garen's accent? To me he either has, depending on the story and my mindset at the moment, either a Northern English lilt (like 9th Doctor ish) or an Irish brogue. (Although one day he unexplicably had a Bones like Southern twang. Dont ask.) Which also brings up the question of individual crechling's accents and such depending on the clan master...
And I have to mention that your choice of perspective was brilliant. Maybe it was more so because of Garen's personality but I could imagine Anakin clear as day in the story. (I have a thing for perspective and things that make a story fun)
Thanks again!
Andrasta14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
OMG, I absolutely love this! So funny, just perfect. :D
JustBlossom chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Garen's voice is absolutely perfect and young Obi-Wan's exploits had me laughing. I love this! :)
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
LOL this is an absolute RIOT. and I love how you did this in a sort of "story-telling to Anakin" fashion...*snort* Makes it twice as funny. :) Love it.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I have always been curious about the content of the lessons he got from Yoda, I do hope they were as helpful as the ones he got from Piel!

Hehe, now we need a young Obi and Mace interaction don't you think?
Sweet Tsubaki chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That was really fun to read XD I hope you'll do more stories like that I love the Creche!Obi-wan you depict in your stories
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is fantastically hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I could go on and on about how accurate this is, and how it is not at all like the characters, but that wasn't the point. The point is to make people laugh.

Good job, you succeeded. I was nearly on the floor laughing. Keep up the good work, and many more funny incidents.
AxOforever chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS! :D I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Not accept requests from anyone less than a meter tall... I bet Master Yoda was very impressed with that one!
Emperor Andross chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Ah, dear old Garen hey... But now I want to know what Obi-Wan's sessions with Yoda entailed, and what he did to Garen after finding out about the conversation.

Anyway, on a more serious note, I really liked your use of the onesided conversation, it was only slightly forced at times, and developed the Narative well. Good work.
AniThePrcrstntor chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wow, that was an awesome story! Thanks! No, I promise I'm not running off to tell Master Obi-Wan...
...
Hey, everyone, guess what! Master Muln just told me a really interesting story full of Jedi wisdom!