Reviews for Getting to Florence
led-doors chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
please write another story, I love your style!
Ceecee chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
When are we getting the next story? I can't wait for more BatCat from you!
garnet86 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I think this was actually the best chapter of this lovely story. I liked this chapter so much because you dealt with the characters' hidden emotions. I also liked the tension between Bruce and Selina and that he's not too stubborn to think about what she said to him. I'm curious how you'll go on with this! Thanks for posting and good luck with the next part!
Paige chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I was sad to see that this is complete as I feel that they're still not where they are on an emotional level when they reached Florence but thank god that there's another story in the works! Sequel to this, I'm assuming?

You write both Selina and Bruce so well and they fit the characters that Nolan established in his world. The sex was scorching. That's how I imagined angry sex between them would be. They're both too stubborn and want to prove their point even in lovemaking. Did I mention it was hot? Please write more! I love them so much.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I love how you write them a little rough- you did a great job.
I am very excited about the next one.
chipsnopotatoes chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to the next one
fennho chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
It's the end? No no no! I want more bruce/selina and u write them so so well...well...the smut makes it doubly well !
Stella296 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I love your story. It's not the usual Bruce/Selina fluffy and drama-free stuff but you write them so perfectly in character, it's amazing. I loved this chapter. I hope you update soon again.
abelard chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Oh man I love this story so much. Everything in this chapter is 100% perfectly Bruce and Selina. They are just so fundamentally different, Selina taking the side of the child thief and Bruce on the side of innocent victims of crime and against anyone, even a child, who is on the criminal path. And yet they are so drawn to each other, for sure physically (and GREAT SMUT in this chapter, please please please make sure you keep *that* coming in this story!) but also in their kind of lostness, their searching for a next act, a post-Gotham life and identity. I love that Bruce just knows that Selina will leave him and rather than let her go, he actually takes her (brutally given) advice and goes about trying to fix his body and make amends with Alfred, and then just simply asks her to come with him. I love that because that is real heroism. No dramatics, not even a big confrontation with her or anything. Just doing what she said to do and then asking if that's enough to keep them together. And I love that it is!

There is a lot of subtlety and a lot of complexity in your Bruce/Selina, this is no simple vacation story. I am learning a lot about these characters as you go and I feel really lucky to be able to read your version of them. Oh yeah and MORE SMUT PLEASE! :) :) :) :)
nogood4me chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Damn that was some rough sex there (but hot too lol)! But totally believable considering their pent up frustration and anger with each other. With these two, sex was their way of expressing their unsaid feelings which at this case was anger. Both are also being judgmental wiIh each other particularly Bruce. I was afraid for what it would do to the very fragile, young relationship that they're starting to have. The last part was amazing and was a huge relief to me that they're getting better with opening up. I think it's nice that Bruce woke her up when he heard her phone vibrate despite him feeling suspicious about the people she's been talking with. And because of that, he learned who she really was talking to and she got to open up something about her past to him. I hope he'd also open up to her particularly with why he and Alfred were not in good terms. I think it will help her understand where he's coming from in all of this.
Stella296 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
This is such a cute story. But I hope they'll get some serious conversations soon. Or Bruce make her sing for him. You know, that Pat Benatar song you chose is perfect for them. But that just as a compliment.

Can't wait to read more.
chiara chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I love how you write these 2. I like how write selina's attitude towards bruce- it's not really in character for her to get attached quite that easily and quickly!
Looking forward to more!
garnet86 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I liked this chapter. I think the pace of the story is good and hope that those two will soon address their past and try to deal with all that happened to them. Thanks for updating and have fun writing :)
CMU chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Very fluently written. Enjoyed it.
nogood4me chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I have so much love for this chapter. It's both fun and sexy with lots of teasing between them! Your Bruce and Selina are also very likable. Selina's way of looking and enjoying life is just what Bruce needs in order to appreciate and enjoy his own.