Reviews for Halloween Valentine
cleodaze chapter 1 . 5/3
i had a lot of fun reading this. all of the stories are amazing and you are an amazing writer and i just squeals and grins reading all of them. but really, the spin off of Kisota does take the cake i mean omg so much fluff and i just can't /squeaalllssssss/ they're so adorable like kayah is such a cute girl and grimmjow the dedicated daddy and ichigo pregnant with twins i just /throw you heartssss/
scheun2100 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I really liked your first drabble Wicked Tricks and Sweet Treats. I dont know of the rest of the readers but I would really liked to have more of it. Like a new grimmichi fic. Its just such a good story. And dont forget the other drabbles. They are also very good.
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Love all of the ficlets in one big package deal XD
ESPECAILLY the one with Grimmjow fainted like big sac of bricks C: (it is to be expected since Ichigo's sisters are twins xD) double trouble twins as BOYS oh what joy ;D
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
those were really good. I think the first one woulda made a good story but unfourunately the time frame wouldn't work :/ other than that kick ass
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I loved all the storys ! Especially the first one and the last one :) ! Thanks bye
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It's such a lovely treats, thank you very much. I especially love the 1st story and also the alternative ending for Dracula (forgot the title XD). Good job on writing those lovely fics.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
CARIBOU! TTTT it's been so long, and i thought you stopped writing on FF or worse, you died or something equally awful but now you're back with one of your characteristically long fics (though, this time, it's pretty long even for you) and all is right in the world again. except there's the hurricane but screw that.

i distinctly remember promising you fanart from like a lifetime ago... i will get to that. someday. i just have to clean it up and color it in.

I. a-HA! i knew it was new orleans you were setting the scene in! i was wondering how you knew the city so well but now it makes sense. i just assumed you did your extensive research (as always) and pulled out a map. and XD what?! they had sex in a cemetary! and i thought a threesome in a church was- well, no, this still doesn't top that.

II. istariadragon, i think that was a cute fic even if it was short and no worries, there lies a good writer in everyone.

III. oh god. TWINS?! XD somehow, i feel like this fic will continue on.

IV. i'm not sure if i like this ending or not. throughout the time when i was reading the actual "dracula" and watching it, i definitely thought that mina should have been with dracula but now that i actually see it happening, it makes me sad. probably because those three are my favorite characters and there is no way to end this without someone losing unless it somehow turns into a threesome. but i like the way you ended this fic (and by that, i mean the last few lines) much better than the way "to die for" ended.

V. ohhh, i love this! i actually do not watch supernatural (sorry) but i still enjoyed this very much. and not just because i love this threesome of sexiness. questions: A) what is a wendigo? B) is shiro a human? because for some reason, i feel like he isn't. C) who was the medicine lady/ghost/witch? (was she unohana? or a random nameless character?)
demoncookie8D chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
These are easily some of the best writen stories I've ever read. I particularly loved the last one as I actually got to take a Latin class a while ago and wasn't too lost. ' These really are wonderfully writen though, I aplaud you.
x-dokidoki-x chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Woah, a wonderful collection of drabbles! I really enjoyed reading them on Halloween day! Hope you two have a happy halloween too!
XxTwisted0KitsunexX chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved Grimm's reaction to the twins in the third ficlet X3
clstmnky chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I get so excited when ever you post! Fantastic job! Love when Grimm passes out from the twin news! Love everything!
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ffffffffffff...this totally an enjoyably amazing, mind blowing, wicked, astounding and tantalizing collection there you two. Bravo! Encore! *applauds* I truly enjoyed it and wished you could continue with some of them although I know you've a lot on your plate.

Gosh Caribou, that last one is like a whole new level in so many ways it's enthralling (I've never read spooky books mind you, I avoided them like the plague ever since a kid, but this one...this...I'm finding myself spellbound and hungry for more) I could hardly believe you wrote it, what more hidden talent and skill are you've hiding and kept locked away from us woman?! *comically shakes you* WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING?! *weeps*
Misc. Ink chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, you guys did such a great job on all of these, and I loved them!

Wicked Tricks and Sweet Treats: Wonderful and sexy! I loved the idea and your description of Grimmjow as a demon (the addition of horns and wings was great!). Seeing every from Grimmjow's point of view, like Ichigo's smell, the people around them, and Ichigo's appearance/attitude, was really great, and I felt like I could smell and see everything he did. I loved the ending you had for that piece, and I honestly would like to see a part 2, where Grimm comes back a year later to "collect." But the ending was perfect, so it's a great, steamy, drabble on it's own

Chocolate Kisses: Cute, short, and sweet.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Kayah Kurosaki: Awesome! I was so happy to see more of that couple, as it is one of my favorite stories of yours. I liked being able to see more of this family, and Kayah is adorable. I also liked how Ichigo and Grimmjow's relationship is more...typical? If it could be called that...I guess what I mean is they have settled into a more routine lifestyle. Lol, the call from the doctor was great, and Grimmjow passing out was priceless! Bet Ichigo will hold that over his head from now on. Ah, but you have left me wanting more of this story yet again! (I wanna see the twins now). Again, wonderful piece!

To Live For?: The alternate ending was interesting, and it was cool to see how you would have ended it if Shiro lived and him and Ichigo got together.

Working Holiday: My first reaction was "LMAO!" I have been watching Supernatural off-and-on for the past few months since my sister is into it, and I always ask her "why do they make so many gay jokes?!" But I loved your take on that show, and I love seeing Ichi, Shiro, and Grimm together. The story and supernatural aspects you added into it were interesting and made it more than just a sexy spinoff.

All in all, I loved them all! You guys did a great job on all of these, and I hope to read more in the future!
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wonderful! Would make a great Halloween any day xD they would all make great multi chapter fics, Absolutly adore the supernatural bleach can see dean and Grimm as twins lol two peas from the same proverbial pod both gorgeous and bad ass xD plus my fav "pairing" is grimm-ichi-shiro D
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved these pieces,especially Great Pumpkin and Working Holiday. I could read more and more on the Working Holiday one. Yum! Thanks for sharing with us!