Reviews for Handkerchiefs
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Aww! Sherlock stole them! That is so adorable!
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Awww, adorable. Love this.
MxM chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
That is so cute.
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Aw! Perfect piece of fluff!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Sherlock can add hanky stealer to his list of less desirable traits! This was very cute and it makes perfect sense that he would be a horrible person when sick.
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Bloody hell, Sherlock!
ayinvui chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awww, that was really cute and bittersweet. :'D
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was cute. Thanks for writing this.
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ooh, that sweet OS makes my Sherlolly-heart sing. Thank you! :)
Lucy36 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Poor Molly... Favourite line : "His nose, which contributed to his elegant and proud profile when he waxed on about putrefaction rates and rare molds, was capable of producing the most ungodly, sleep-shaking honks."

Perfect ending. Perfect characterization. Bittersweet and cute and fluffy... and only very slightly yucky.
Cumberbabe chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Though it had never occurred to me before, it fits very well that Sherlock would like handkerchiefs. I like the image of him having his mother's in his pocket as he traveled the world. Did he take Molly's handkerchiefs because he liked handkerchiefs or because they were Molly's? I don't really need an answer I am just pondering the motives of Sherlock Holmes. This was quite a sweet story really. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Your Sherlock and your Molly are just pitch-perfect. Of course he behaves like a little child when ill. :)
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Quite a bit to handle while healthy...such am sure he's a rough "patient".

Ending was sweet. All in all, very believable
jazroxu chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
it's amazing how you could do so much with so little words. lovely as ever.
Lono chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I keep an embroidered handkerchief of my grandma's in my jewelry box, so this spoke to me.
I also have friend who uses hankies, and I have always felt bad for his wife, who does their laundry, so that spoke to me as well. :P

Very nice story! Nothing like fluff on an otherwise bummer of a Sunday.